High School behavior...

Ok so over the last day I've watched a group of "adults" and I use that word loosely attack and gang up against a friend of mine. Not only that, instead of just avoiding their discussion or them all together they went on a negitive rating spree. I mean how does one drop 4 star points overnight? How childish is this. I mean seriously is mylot that important to them that they have to spend the whole night getting their friends together to rate someone negitive? What's even more shady is this person isn't even on here that often. To me that's just a straight up bytch move and very high school, hell that's not even high school, it's first grade behavior.
@myklj999 (13656)
• Olney, Illinois
I know who you're talking about, and I can tell you that whomever did it didn't have to gather their friends; when someone has a very low post-count, one person all by themself can drop another person's star like that overnight. It is rather childish behavior though.
It's like how sensitive can you be that you let someone on mylot effect you so much that you have to go around and rate them negitively. That just show how childish that person really is in my opinion.
@myklj999 (13656)
• Olney, Illinois
I've had my rating attacked a few times here; it's like a high school with 147,000 students in it. I'm sorry that happened to him.
Yea I know how ya feel. I don't think he'll care much, he's not really big on using this site anyway. However, it anoys the hell out of me, go figure right. I guess it bothers me cause he's had the same star color for over a yr now and this one little punk comes along and throws a fit and it drops like that.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
It happened to me when i first got here and i'm a pretty happy person..I was a 10 and went to a 6..slowly getting back up... Sorry for your friend..
High school type behavior never really leaves people. I know some people that act like they're still in high school pretty consistently. It's sad really. I can't figure out why people just don't grow up. However, from a recent class of mine, I'm learning that some adults just don't move a certain stage in their development which means they never get past the adolescent stage and never really move to an adult way of thinking. So I guess that explains why people just don't grow up.