Have you seen a super computer?

I have never ever seen a super computer nor i have experienced its fast processing of data.I always want to see the working of a super computer.But super computer are limited and never in the eyes of the public.Share your view on your experience with the super computer if you had in touch with one or your longing to have a super computer.
I had only heard about super computer's.You know IBM's latest super computer can solves 1 million program per second.I think one day super computer will act as human brain.There is symptoms of AI(Artificial Intelligents) generations for robots.One day a super computer do several as like a human brain but on faster.
@Shar1979 (2723)
i have heard of it but have never seen one in real life. i wonder if i will ever see one and touch it...probably even use one. that would be cool though.
• Pakistan
hi friends i have never been seen the super comoputer as i have the intel Core 2 Duo but i have not seen till yet the super computer f anybody see then pls inform me also Prince Sad
@EAStanley (2689)
I would LOVE to see a super computer! It's gotta be better than what I've currently got! LMAO! ;)
@cream97 (29166)
No, I have never heard of this. I sure would like to see how it looks, and its performance skills. This is a new one..