How Many Times A Day Do You Use Facebook?

Im a college student and i use facebook quite frequently. It helps me to stay informed about certain things around campus and back home. Just curious to know how often everyone else uses it.
@suicai (51)
i log in at least twice everyday..is like a routine to me..haha..i should say i cant live without it now..and i am truely addicted to poker in FB...
I at least check my page everyday and see if I have gotten any comments. I do find Facebook interesting. Not only do you interact with friends but awesome addictive applications like Owned, Save the Planet and even a Simpsons application.
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
Not more than once a day. I am busy doing other things that I don't have time for these type of sites. After mylotting and reading the news I don't have much time for anything else.
@EAStanley (2689)
I use it a few times a day. But, I MUCH prefer MySpace! :)
I have an account on there. Honestly though? I don't use it all that much. I actually have no reason to, unfortunately. No one ever messages me, writes on my wall, or anything like that but very rarely. So I really have no purpose to do so. I'll log in once a day, maybe a few more times at night. You know, just in case anyone has happened to do one of the previously mentioned activities. About the only thing I do though is just check to see what new pictures people I know have uploaded. That's about it though.
@cream97 (29175)
Hardly ever.... I have an account with them, and I don't even log in like I should.. Maybe, I will visit this site very soon and see what is going on..