What did you have for dinner tonight?

I haven't eaten yet, but I am about to go to the store. I need some ideas of what to eat tonight. So tell me what you had.... :)
i had rice and vegetables.. keep posting take care and have fun..
@tuyakiki (3026)
Today I am preparing rice along with fish and vegetables. I am fond of rice and I like cooking it too.
My mom fixed pizza. The frozen kind.
@ShellyB (5244)
I went out for two tacos.
@cjfoust (614)
We took the easy route tonight and had pizza delivered. It depends on what kind of meal you are looking for. Are you looking to make a big meal or something quick and simple? My favorite dinner is homemade fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and beans. Spaghetti is quick, easy, and good, especially with garlic bread on the side.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
i made homemade soup.
We haven't had dinner yet but were having sausages. =]
@bellaofchaos (11553)
Well tonight my family had KFC, we try and get food or pizza twice a month. So tonight was KFC Yum Yum Yum Yum.
@MissGia (955)
i really didnt feel like cooking tonight so i had a store bought french bread pizza...Supreme Style :)
i made meatloaf and scalloped potato's. meatloaf is easy to do, just messy lol! everybody in my house really likes it, but i dont like making it. i hate having to mix the seasoning and breadcrumbs and egg into the meat by hand. its all squishy and it gets under my fingernails YUCK! so, that pretty much means that i dont make meatloaf very often, perhaps once every 3 months at the most!! though all you need is about 1/2lbs of ground beef, 1 egg, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of breadcrumbs, 1 chopped onion, salt and pepper and a couple splashes of Worcestershire sauce! mix together well in a large bowl then squish into a 9x5 loaf baking dish. mix up about 1/3 cup of catsup with a tablespoon or so of mustard and some more Worcestershire sauce..then spread that over the top of the meat and bake for roughly an hour at 350 degrees. wala..meatloaf lol!
im sorry..its 1 and 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
@chiyosan (29388)
i had a very heart meal last night. i ate a nice meat called tapa prepared by mom. i brought it to the office. :D
@mflower2053 (3227)
My kids are getting sick and they have a sore throat. I have this big thing of chicken broth so I want to make some kind of soup for them tonight to help. I now have to find a recipe to make it lol. I just hope I have everything here b/c I don't feel like bringing them out to the store.
@23uday (2998)
iam planning to go outside i have dinner party me and my parents were going to dinner tonight i will like the dinner in the house made our mothers they will do better food than the outside food?
@balasri (26577)
Rice cakes,lamb chops and mutton gravy.
@lilybug (21182)
I went out to a Greek place for dinner with family. I had some flaming cheese saginaki, a Gyro with lots of lettuce, onion, feta, and tzatziki sauce, and a few of my sons fries.
@underdogtoo (9601)
I had pork and corn grits. Do you like pork? I love corn grits. Cheers!!
we already had dinner. we had fried fish and vegies. yummy.
@luvstochat (6916)
I just got up not to long ago and I have not even thought about what to cook for supper tonight. My kids are going to Halloween parties tonight and they will be serverd meals at those so I only have to worry about something for myself and for my husband.
I ended up having leftover pasta, and I made some garlic bread out of some bread that I needed to use up. I think I was on some sort of carb kick. Maybe its the weather....