Just When You Thought You'd Heard It All...

By JJ
@myklj999 (22263)
Olney, Illinois
You come across something like this. An audio recording of Ozzy doing the BeeGee's classic "Stayin' Alive". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_D4QhevNPw Isn't life just great some days?
@Chevee (5915)
Yes, life is great some days, I don't know that much about Ozzy, but I do know the BeeGee's. How did you find that?
@myklj999 (22263)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm on a yahoo groups board and someone sent it to me.
I listened to the track and I thought it wasn't too bad actually.
Just as long as he doesn't grow a beard and start looking like one of the Geico cavemen he can sing "New York, New York" for all I care. Horns up! \m/
I saw on TV last week that the BeeGees rendition of "Stayin' Alive" has the perfect beat for doing CPR. They are now using it when teaching CPR and telling students to just keep that song in their heads and they will have the perfect rhythm to perform CPR correctly!
@lvaldean (1612)
I must say that the picture that came to mind was just sick. I saw broke down Vinny walking down the street to the Ozzy version - it was not a good sight. Thank you for that, I needed it.
@flowerchilde (12547)
Wow! Now I have truly heard it all..! That could almost give me nightmares! It just doesn't 'fit'!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
pretty bizarre but how about the Misfits doing Monster Mash? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcOQduHEv08
• Sri Lanka
i have allready sow youtube but couldn't find my favarites.
Hi myklj999, I was just picturing Ozzy doing it and it made made me laugh, I found it vey noisey but my husband loved it and said it was better then the BeeGees version, I don't thinks so. Thanks. Tamara
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey mjklj! I just got finished visiting that site and I just couldn't stop laughing. I was listening to Ozzy singing "Stay' Alive" and all I kept picturing is John Travolta in his white suit dancing to the tune in Saturday Night Fever. I was ROFLMAO! That was like the last song in the world that you would ever think that Ozzy would be singing! I also started to watch some of his other videos and I watched him with Slash & Lita Ford who I used to love! Wow! Nice blast from the past! I love Ozzy! He's acrazy MF, but he is so cool! Burnt to a crisp, but still very entertaining! Thanks for the invite to the show!
@piniongrl (142)
Some people are so awesome that they can do anything. This is one of those instances. And to get all those other great musicians on the track, well it was awesome.
sweet I will have to go check it out. Thanks for sharing!
hahha , thank you so much for this . My hubby enjoyed this and some of the other videos there . We got a good kick out this . We both adore Ozzy and this is one we both have not seen yet . Much
@CanadaGal (4304)
That is AMAZING!!! I've already shared the link with some friends, and they in turn are passing it on to other friends. I never thought I'd hear the day. WOW!!!
Never liked the Bee Gees much. But, I do like this. It was great. Thanks.
@camomom (7536)
I don't even want to hear it...Has he really stooped this low...How pathetic...I used to love Ozzy...What happened to him?!?!?!?!
@sconibear (8011)
SHARON!!!! HA HA HA...that's some great sh!t only Ozzy and a Zappa could pull off.