double posting,ok here or not?

@eiram25 (1077)
i've been here for about a month now.i've observed some topics that if a certain person doesn't have any response,he/she repeatedly post the same discussion.is this ok here in mylot?anywayz,i can't blame the person coz there are so many new discussions every second,and it's no wonder why some won't be given any response. happy mylotting!
Well, I guess that is not good. Flooding the network with the same discussion all by one member is not good. I think that if the discussion is interesting enough, many will post their comments there even there are so many discussion. I myself screen the discussions I joined to. I choose the one which I have a ready answer. As for the discussions I started, there are those with immedeate results and those that seems hopeless but we are learning here and that the interests of co-members is beginning to take shape. Sooner or later, we will manage to launch a will be top discussions. My advice is that to stay starting new discussions and find out whether that is attractive to the other members. It is not really disappointing if one thinks that its a learning process as well.
@eiram25 (1077)
i guess it's better to start fresh discussions than to get banned here.lol.anywayz,thanks for the advice! happy mylotting!
@winzpc (2356)
I never notice that myLot members repeat again the discussion. Yeah, I agree with you, we can't blame them. But I won't do that because I afraid myLot will ban me or maybe delete my discussion. keep post happy myLotting...
@rortiz86 (1697)
Double posting is against the rules of mylot. That why we have the the search box, right? use it so that you'll find the topics that's been already posted. mylot deletes those double post so your earnings might decrease. Yup, I know there can be hundreds of discussions everyday, so it may not be easy to think of a new one. But, if you can't start or if you've run out of topics then we may just respond to other member's discussion. Anyway, what's important is that you have a quality post so it doesn't matter if you're just responding to other members.
eiram if one p;oster repeats the same discussion mylot willdelete one of them so dont worry about it, just dont post to it either as you will lose points.but a lotof times new people get bent out of shape because they think two discussions are the same as they are about a certain topic but then i can prove to this person that if she reads both discussions she will see that they are very different as they cover differentaspects on one subject. ex one discussion is about how someone climbed mt everest while another is on the art and science of mountain climbing, nothing to do withe the person who climbed mt Everest and his history of mountains he had climbed, one was about a person, he other about mountain climbing as an art and science.
@aprces (1082)
obviously you got angry or uncomfortable.is repeatedly post the same discussion allowed by mylot?if one person start a hardworking discussion,but after that,there is no responses below,everyone would be a little sad of depressed.but i believe anyone will get more response with his posting earnestly