No earnings when you comment or respond to a discussion...Did it happen to you?

earnings - fair share
@maean_19 (4662)
Have you noticed or did it happen to you?I haven't visited this site for few months and inactive posting new discussions or even at least add a comment or respond to someone's discussion - for several reasons. No so much ado about that, with my come back, I noticed that there were changes at mylot in terms of earnings and get disappointed and discouraged. I posted new discussions, commented to other's discussions and responded to those who made a comment to my discussion. Unfortunately, the earnings hasn't increased. What I noticed was that, I earned only from the discussion I posted. My question is, how does mylot now rate discussions, comments,responses or referrals?I go over the "earnings" section and the site made use of the term "quality". What does that mean? Indeed, I can definitely say that my comments or responses were of quality or sense, but I haven't received any credit to that. To my fellow mylotters, does the above illustration happen to you?
@marina321 (4561)
Earnings update the next day... Were you doing one action per day? going by your description above? Maybe send a query to myLot?
@maean_19 (4662)
Thank you for responding. As days go by, I had noticed that earnings applies the next day.
@marina321 (4561)
Thanks for the BR
@myklj999 (13927)
I'm curious how you have come to the conclusion that you are only being paid for your discussions and nothing else. All earnings for all activity is posted as one thing; they don't have a seperate column for each thing you do.
@maean_19 (4662)
Thank you for responding. It's like this, before....mylot pays separately, like when you post a discussion is one, when you add an image to it is another. But now, it's combined as one participation, I have no question to that since it has been discussed from the earnings portion. My concern now is, when i made a comment to other mylotter's discussion, my earnings hasn't changed. When i responded to other mylotter's comment to my discussion, my earnings hasn't changed. The change of earnings happened only when I post a new discussion. Though, I concede that earnings of my other posts like comments or responses might not automatically apply just after posting it.