Which is your lucky number?

Romania
Do you have a favor number or a lucky one? Mine is 7, but also I love number 3.
my lucky number is 19 and 17.
Interesting, I do not know anybody with such numbers. Good for you! thanks!
I prefer multiples of 3. 9, 33, 66, 99 - they're all good. 3, 6, and 9 are my favorites though.
3 is mine too, and 9 is my husband's. thanks!
@tuyakiki (3026)
My lucky number is 2. I always have good luck on that date or a date multiple to it. I had noticed it,so,I cannot point out any specific reason.
That's the lucky number, the number you feel is lucky for you, not the number that a psychic tells you is the one. thanks
Hi Different Astrologers and numerologists suggest different lucky nos for me. So I'm really confused who is right and who is wrong. If i go by majority then No 1 is supposed to be my lucky no. But I don't rely on what Astrologers/numerologists say.
I guess you can decide, by yourself if a number is lucky for you, or not. My opinion.
I'm not mush into numbers but 69 seems to be hangin on to me a lot. I sued to get this number in everyday life. Trains ticket, bus tickets and such. Maybe it's my lucky number I guess.lol.
My lucky number is 6. But i dont have any reason to that!
I guess the fact you know is enough for me thanks!