GOOD NEWS, How to enjoy you PAYPAL money without transferring to your bank acct

Hey guys, I've read a lot discussions on PAYPAL and transferring money to a local bank account. If you are having a hard time with that, please use EON to make it easier for you. Anyway, the GOOD NEWS is, you can enjoy your PAYPAL money more with PLDT online dot com. Check it soon and discover the many ways to use your money in the Philippines. You can buy SMARTLOADS, You can Pay your bills, you can send flowers, buy gift cheques, and so many others. What can you say?
@calyxus (827)
can I use my smart money card as a "debit card" in my paypal acct? Is it accepted?
no. you can't use your smart money card as your debit card but you can transfer your paypal money to your smart money card. it's just easy.
@calyxus (827)
really? how will I do that? so it is okay if I don't put a bank account number in my paypal account? please tell me how to transfer money to my smart moneY account... thanks a lot!
@ganda8831 (816)
I dont have an EON card but i do have a bpi bank account. I've only tried transferring my money in my paypal account to my bank account once and i never had any problems. Though the transfer took a week and there were deductions. It wasnt really hard transferring. I just added a bank account on my paypal account and made sure that the information i filled out were all correct.
that's good. what i'm showing you here is another way to enjoy your money on your paypal account. thanks.
@ayenacsi (911)
thanks for sharing that information !
you're welcome.
@lrglara (1343)
That's really a good news. although, i still prefer it to be transferred to my bank account! hey, what the heck! as long as i can spend my earning, how ever it is, fine by me! :)
Yes, it would always be good to transfer it to a local bank account for more ways to enjoy your money... good luck!
@dong1970 (1573)
I just got my eon card from union bank.It is a good news for us.By the way thanks for that information.
@warrior_777 (1392)
That sounds good.. Hope they will continue to improve the service. Hope that smart money can be use as debit card also. Thank you for sharing..
@insulin (2483)
Wow..:-0 I am so happy and its making me cry..huhuhuh...Thank god I can still use my money online and its worth it..:-0 Thanks for the information..this is really great..:-0 God bless and have a nice day..;-0