I dreamed that a man, came out of my bathroom, and left out of my bedroom door..

@cream97 (29169)
This was a very scary dream.. I was dreaming that a tall man came from out of my bathroom, in my bedroom, and he walked out my bedroom.. He just walked without saying anything at all. I felt like this dream was so real.In the dream, I thought that it was real, but it was not. In the dream, I locked my room door, and I told him that he was not coming back in there. I wanted to make sure that, he was indeed a ghost. So, I locked the door, to keep from him coming back in. This was the strangest dream that I have ever had. I mean this dream was so scary. I could have sworn that it was very real.. But, it was not.. Have you ever had a dream, when you was actually dreaming, you thought that it was actually real?? I have experienced this, when that tall man walked out of my bedroom bathroom, and he headed straight for my bedroom door.. He just left and walked out without saying a word.. Talk about mad creepy..
@camomom (7536)
Sounds pretty scary. I have had dreams like this before. Are you sure it was a dream and not a ghost? Just Kidding!! I have dreams all the time that seem very real, I don't like to dream because of it.
@cream97 (29169)
To be honest with you, on a serious note, I felt like, it was not a dream, that it was actually real.. It felt like I was dreaming, but I was not..
@camomom (7536)
Maybe it really was a ghost then.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, my brain tells me that it could have been a ghost.. If, it was i wonder what he wanted.. Why come into my bedroom, that is the most private room in my home..
@dizzblnd (3073)
What you experienced may very well have been a spirit passing through. I think I would have been just as freaked out. But you did the right thing, you locked the door, both to your house as well as to the spirit world and made it clear that he was not to come back. I have had only a handful of these dreams myself.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, it was a spirit.. It had to have been.. A spirit that was in a dream.. Spooky!!!!!
@dizzblnd (3073)
Sometimes the spirits come to us in our dreams, because they know we usually can't handle seeing them in waking life. Dreams are much easier for us to deal with because we can easily dismiss them as "only dreams"
@dizzblnd (3073)
That's wonderful that you were able to reconcile.. Sounds like you have a great connection and understanding of the spirit world.
Maybe this person in your dream is someone you lost and just reminding you of his prescence. Dreams are sometimes a gateway for other people we've lost to keep in touch. I have scary dreams like this...real scarier. And most of the time it feels as real as it can be...
@cream97 (29169)
Thank you for understanding! It could be someone that I lost.. I know he was a man, and he was tall and dark. He was skinny in body frame. It looked like he was in his 30s.. I could not see his face. I just saw the side of his face. I am wondering who it could be. I do know that my room was dark. The same way it was when I woke back up.. I just want to know his purpose.. And why would he come out of my bathroom, and then leave out of my bedroom door? This is strange.. I do take all of my bad dreams very seriously. There has to be a link to why I am going through things as this..
Doors represents portals or gateways same as in windows and mirrors. Looks are deceiving in dreams sometimes a man is actually a woman..a young boy may be someone old...Think hard maybe someone wants you to visit him or her at the cemetery this all saint's day. Maybe someone close to you that you just forgot.
@thedaddym (1737)
There has to be some meaning behind that dream. I have had dreams where I dream that I have woken up from the dream, and I am in my room, but the scarry things keep happening. Then I wake up for real, that is a really freaky kind of dream to have. At least this man seemed to mean you no harm.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, that is a relief to hear.. I have had so many dreams of a beast trying to kill me. So, this is good to know.. But, very scary to know as well. This is the first time that I have dreamed something as this. I just wonder what is his purpose..
@checapricorn (16066)
H[i]i cream, I used to dream scary situations like that and when I woke up, I am catching my breath due to fear but most of the time as far as my observation is concern, when I forget to pray before I sleep, I tend to dream scary things![/i]
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, you are right, praying can ward the devil off. I will pray before I fall asleep.. Sometimes, the dreams that I have feel like total nightmares on Elm Street!
LoL. I believe you are a regular viewer of horror show in you TV. What you watch in the TV, surreptitiously moves inside your brain. When you go to sleep, you dream. Most of the time the dream comes as fearful. I also dream this type of dream every now and then. Those who have got weak heart almost show these type of horror scene inside his/her dream. Don't be afraid! Dream is dream. ok?
@cream97 (29169)
I have watched T.V. But this was no T.V. here.. It felt as real as you and I.
@gaisri (154)
Yes,many a times, dreams are so scary that we pray in the dream that it should be a dream!!!! I once had this dream of lying with a huge snake which always does not allow me to move away..I felt so scared that i got up with a scream and woke everybody up..I never slept that day again fearing that the dream will continue..Dreams some times are really scary..You can feel it only if you have got it..
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, dreams are very scary.. They take control of your mind, if you allow it to. They are so real and disturbing..
@dragon54u (31617)
For some reason, that really creeps me out. I don't often have dreams like that but when I do they are very disturbing. I don't dream of men coming in my house, though, my house is always safe. I dream of conflicts outside my house and they're very real while I'm dreaming them! Sometimes I'll wake up and have to stay up an hour or more to get rid of the dream so I can sleep again.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, that is how I dream too. I have several dreams about me fighting with someone or arguing with them. Especially my mil, I stayed fighting with her all of the time.. I had so much that I had to say to her in real life.. In my dreams, I would act out my frustrations.. Sometimes, if I have a very bad dream, I will stay up too. I am so scared to fall back to sleep, thinking that what I dreamed about will actually come back to life..
That'll curl your hair, I've had a few dreams that I thought were real and I tried to wake myself up from them because I felt uncomfortable and scared, in my subconscience no less. So yea, I've been there, hope your dream doesn't come back, those are the worst ones.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, that is how I feel about it too. It felt so real, I could have sworn that it was real, in the back of my mind, it was very much real as the breath in my body!!
Hi cream97, You haven't been watching horror movies or eating cheese lat at night by any chance? these can give you nightmares, I think you should say a pray and think o something nice before you go to sleep. Tamara
@cream97 (29169)
No, I was not eating at all. I just went to sleep. I don't even think that I went to bed on a full stomach..
@Bebs08 (10690)
Oh!! that was indeed a scary dream,, but sometimes we dreamed of something strange because we are thinking about similar things during the day. I have been dreaming strange dreams too that looks like real. This happened when I am thinking about something during the day.
@cream97 (29169)
I know that I get like this when I would watch a scary dream on T.V. I will go to sleep and dream a scary dream. I don't think that I was thinking about the man like that.. I just happened to dream of him this way.. It was pretty creepy..
@relundad (2311)
I have experienced this a number of times. As a matter of facts those are the only dreams that I remember. They say that you always dream but there are only a few occassions that I can relate and like I say they are so real in my mind.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, I see. Till this day, I am questioning myself about this.. I kind of really think that this actually was no dream.. I mean it felt so real. Maybe it was a ghost after all.