Make $25 Everyday

Bangladesh
Dear friend, I got a great Idea. To earn mony everyday$25. From the last 3 months i visit many web site. But faid to find a reliable web where there earn a handsome money. every where i found the chash out/ pay out problem. atlast i found a website and it some usefull tecnique. It is very easy. but need some time and browsing skill. From here you can earn money by browsing also. So if you want quick money then we can make a group work there for knoing more reply me. Hope both we can earn some extra money every day. wish you a good luck
@psuser (36)
• Morocco
I'm very interested to know the idea that you have
• Bangladesh
dear friend thanks for your interest. do u have yahoo massenger? we can chat there for more conversation. it is very intersting to work. hope you respond soon.
@psuser (36)
• Morocco
Nope, i don have yahoo email i have only msn
• Bangladesh
then how can i send the link?
• Bangladesh
hello bro, how are u? i am also fine, last couple of days i was really busy for my work. but i would trying to connect with u all the time for better future, hope allah with u. but trying u lot of time in cell phone but u r just not responding cause of ur busyness. i appriciate it very much. bro, i am with u like this. please co operate with me also. i am very much interested about it. so, PLS HELP ME, as far ur posibilities. TAKE CARE, RAYHAN BANK ASIA LTD.
• Bangladesh
rayhan vai, are you a user of yahoo messanger. If that it is eassy for me to communicat with you. by the way i'hv already send you last night a link. Hope you got that. please sign up there and turn on your yahoo messanger. I'll help you step by step. It is a prouven site. so do not miss the chance. If you don't have yahoo messange then please log on your gmail id. we can chat there. or you can come rotaract.tk (the rotaract web site) we can also chat there freely
@yerikau (53)
im so curious to know what is your idea!!!!!
• Bangladesh
Friend thanks for your reply. My yahoo id is kalm82 hope we will meet there. or give my your e-mail/ messanger id.
• Cameroon
the details are not very clear, but i am curious.
• Bangladesh
Dear friend thanks for your quick answer. i'll make you a clear concept for the earning system. hope both of we can make a good work for earning a lot. my yahoo messanger id is kalm82. hope you will add soon.
• Bahrain
This guy seems like a scam O.o only this single post AND not giving the info out unless you add him to your yahoo?? I foretold possible spam bursts in the inventory!
• Bangladesh
Hey man, I'm not a spam. Do you know what is spam?
I agree with you this does sound like a "scam". It has been my experience that if someone doesn't give you the full details up front and wants to chat with a messenger they are usually a hacker or something. But again I could be wrong, so if anyone tries this out and it works let me know.
• Bahrain
rofl, I said "scam" not "spam"! There's a huge difference, although related
@kezza246 (83)
I am enjoying making money on this site as i enjoy helping people with their problems :)
iLOVE the fact that i can help people but i am still not to sure weather this site is honest. Ever heard the saying "nothing in life is free" and "If sonething seems to good to be true it propably is" How does the site earn money if it is just giving money away???
@smallp1 (88)
hey ,it sounds good,but unbelievable. haha ..tell me the website,, ...i wanna to enjoy it.and have a try.
then you tell me ,ok?!because we are friends...haha
@yukylxd (56)
I am interest in that project.surprise! to earn $25 everyday. my yahoo id yukyyukye@yahoo.com.cn if you could ,please contact me. thanks
@zhuuraan (967)
OMG! You're the third person to put an email in your post. It is not allowed by myLot to put out personal information, not to mention you are asking for spam bots to come snag your email and send you unsolicited bs
@zipk11 (99)
hello sir my emailid is zip_k11@yahoo.com Kindly send me the details of this website or the link of this website......
@zhuuraan (967)
Can't people read the rules? Posting personal info like an email is not allowed. READ!
• Bangladesh
Dear Friend, I heard many of my friends but tri and failed. I thinks it a long process to get money. Please if you be honest with me making me as a member of your group. my id : bishal_sdp07@yahoo.com and pls send me details (if you send)
@zhuuraan (967)
I see you are new, but you need to read the rules. Giving out personal information like email addresses on myLot is not allowed. Make sure to read the rules before posting any more.
Really? I am interested in this work. What is your telephone?
@zhuuraan (967)
You are not allowed to share personal information on this site and even if you were it'd be stupid. Anyone who answers your question with their telephone number is a moron.
• Bangladesh
hello, brother, its rayhan. where r u? talk to u. if possible then pls talk to me. RAYHAN 01711969071. Bank Asia Ltd, Rajshahi.
@zhuuraan (967)
No offense, but I am not interested unless you can provide more information on what this site is and what it is a ll about. Can you please elaborate and describe it for me? I will also look at all the comments and see if it has already been said, but please do expand on your description.
@underdogtoo (9599)
Of course, I am interested in making $25 everyday. What do I need to do?
@Sandcube (66)
• Lithuania
Well, I'm interested for the time being. So send me the details :)
@xayuk69 (268)
• Malta
Could you send me more details please?
Definately interested, been looking for legitamate ways to make money online for a while now. Please send me the details :)
@mrdmaksud (116)
• Bangladesh
Well come to my lot and I am happy to find another Bangladeshi. I read your discussion and think about it. Hope you will explain it to help each other. I am waiting your response.
@miketagz (7494)
I think I should see a safe earning sites so that we will earn surely and no scams attached. Thats all i want to know. Good luck to all of us.
hello i m interested plz see my email on my profile...i have a blog in my profile go there!!