Another Great Day

@laglen (19780)
So a beautiful Sunday in sunny Colorado! 75 degrees! We had a great and calm day, every body in a great mood, now we are sitting down to a movie (minute men), had a great dinner. My daughter even did her own laundry and helped me make dinner! So how was your Sunday? It tends to get chaotic around here with a teen aged girl, but today was great! Do you have a teenager in the house? Are your days as hit or miss?
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
Hi laglen, here at Asuncion Paraguay the Sunday was really great.. It was a sunny day after 4 days of rain and cloudy weather.. 25 - 30 degrees Celsius reached today and the day was perfect, but I must said that not everyone was in good mood because here have increased the hour by one, so we feel like 1 hour was gone from nothing..
@laglen (19780)
I understand. We do that November 2nd but we go back an hour.
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
slipknot - slipknot band
we change back our hour in march I think.. this hour is only in summer
@missybear (11395)
It sounds like a great day. We watched movies too, and ate pizza. It was a nice day.
@laglen (19780)
These are the days I live for! I posted this on Sunday and here it is, Wednesday and it has been so pleasant around the house!
@jillhill (37383)
I spent the weekend in Wisconsin with my best friend and her hubby. We had a wonderful time....today we went out for breakfast and then I headed home as it's about a 4 1/2 hour drive....I made a few stops on the way home too...the apple orchards are open now....and I stopped at a few little shops too.....it was a great trip and a wonderful sunday.....sounds like you had a wonderful one too!
@laglen (19780)
Your's sounds good too! I could use some apples for pies! Beautiful country up there. I am from Michigan and really miss the fall colors!
Sounds like a hot day there. It was only about 50 degrees here in Ontario Canada. It's starting to get cool. Winter isn't that far away. DARN! Wish i was still in Arizona where it's nice and warm. I'm not looking forward to winter, and all that danged snow.
@laglen (19780)
lol I like snow too, we are just getting a little last minute weather. We usually get a good storm for Halloween!