What do you like most about Flickr?

What I like most about Flickr is the ability to see many wonderful photographs and paintings on a wide variety of subjects. I have joined many wonderful groups there, too and uploaded many of my paintings. What do you like most about having a Flickr account?
@SeishiroX (1076)
Since I'm an aspiring photographer, Flickr has provided me with an avenue to have a few learned ones view my work and critique on them. Flickr is ideal for this. I did learn from a few experienced photographers in that site.
That's excellent news! Great going!
What I like about Flickr is it's a great place for photo hosting. I can use it to post on other sites that don't allow you to upload photos to them. I can also choose from a variety of sizes depending on how I am planning to use them.
I agree that it is a great place for photo hosting!
• Qatar
Hi fine artist.... I have an account in Flickr. What i like most about it, is Im able to see and share some of my photos to my contacts and groups., even i can join in some discussions within the groups. I also joined in one group of photograpers which they teaches the techniques, settings of SLR camera.
That sounds terrific!
@dadindine (230)
The thing I like Flickr is its features for photo editing, the collage and all. It's very easy to use. Unfortunately better features are for premium account but I'm fine with my free one. :)
@annjilena (5620)
i really haven,t explored it that much but i keep pictures there i guess it ok