Think and live

Whats ur opinion about it living big and thinking big.
i think that means you have to think a lot, see what you can do for a day and live with that..if you have big dreams, do your best, strive to achieve it and be happy for it.
Good answer g Actualy i hane the same problem i am a very big dreamer and when i am not able to achieve them in that situation i feel myself very alone and i feel very sad at that moments.
@oderog (732)
• Kenya
I believe in our daily we live and think everyday. It is just good to think, because through thinking we get to acheive great results. All that have comes to happened in our lives and in the world is as a result of thinking. All tangible goods and products were from thinking. When we think we put our brain into active use. When we don't think we become lazy and achieve little or no results. It is good think whether positive or negative than not to think at all. To me it is ok to think
Its good think but sometimes when bed things are come to our mind when? Mean to say bad things or habits are also a part of thinking? what you think about it?