Madagascar 2, Will You Go See It

Madagascar 2 from the Disney movies, will be coming to theaters in November. Will you take your kids to see it. We loved the first one, and yes we are going to try and go see it in the theaters. We very rarely go to the theater, preferring Netflix, but this will be a nice treat.
I don't have kids, but I loved the first movie. I will probably wait and check out the movie from the library when it gets there. I don't hardly go to the theater because they ask way too much for admittance.
Yeah it can be a bit expensive, but if you catch the Matinee it is only 5 bucks.
@lilybug (21148)
I liked the first one, and I think the second one looks funny, but I think we are going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD before we see it. Movies are getting too expensive to go see them all the time.
If we can catch the Matinee, it is 5 dollars a person. That isnt too bad.
@vicki2876 (5640)
We won't be going to the theater for this one. Mainly because the theater is 1 1/2 hours away from my house and to do the movies is over $100 expense. So we only go once a year, usually in the springtime or summertime. We will however get a copy and watch it at our house. We have the first one and it is very funny and we do look forward to the second one.
We used to be quite a ways away, but since buying our home, we are about 30 min away. We only go a couple of times a year, and we have been looking forward to this one.