The Place I Loved To......

@miketagz (7502)
I love Manila and Makati especially when I go to the Mall, buy some shirts, polos, hangout, and my favorite is going to Park like enchanted kingdom. So, what place do you loved to? Name it.
Hi there miketagz! I am from Baguio City but I do frequent Metro Manila. When I am in Metro Manila, the places I frequent are the following: • Rockwell Center, Glorietta and Greenbelt in Makati • Makati Sports Club and Manila Polo Club, also in Makati (but only when my cousin who is a member is around) • Tiendesitas in Pasig • Fort Bonifacio Global City in Taguig (I actually stay at One Serendra when I am there that's why I practically know the Global City by heart) • Shangri-la in Mandaluyong • I also frequent Divisoria and Greenhills to buy some stuffs for retail. • World Trade Center (when there are trade fairs) • My favorite, the Sunset Strip along Roxas Boulevard
@Shar1979 (2723)
I like Makati as well minus the heavy traffic which I hate most. apart from that...makati is a shopper's haven. lots of good restaurant as well. lots of clubs that you can hang out
@yuna15 (2707)
The place that I would really love to go to right now is Club Manila East in Taytay! It is so much fun to swim there especially the beach waves.