Daily Schedule

@leateagee (3667)
China
When I was young I have a regular schedule from morning to evening. I wake up early, prepare, go to school, attend classes from 8 am to 4 pm, then go home, play a little, eat dinner, do homework then sleep. But as I grow older it changes. Before my meal times are the same from morning to evening. But now if I am too busy to meet deadlines, I usually eat late. Or if I slept late, I wake up late. \ What about you? Had there been any changes in you daily schedule? How do you cope up with it?
@aseretdd (13736)
I currently have a schedule that i don't follow strictly... it all depends on how early or late my daughter will wake up... good thing i don't have to worry about going to work on time... But i think having a schedule is not at all that bad... since that way we can have a daily routine that we can follow... but it is also good to deviate from that routine from time to time...
@leateagee (3667)
Wow, at least you don't have to wake p so early like most of us are going so that we won't be late for work. I do agree that it is good to deviate a routine life from time to time. Organizing or having a schedule one is a good idea too so that no responsibilities will be missed out and forgotten. Well, all this depends on our unique style of living Whatever it is as long as we can meet the deadlines of our duties, it fine. Thank you so much for responding. Have a great day!
Hi when I was young, everything was regular. But once I got a job and then married, everything seemed to be in disarray. It look at lot of time to adjust to new circumstance and new responsibilities. So, there was no routine at all. But as I became a mom, things seemed to fall in place. I was following a more or less regular schedule. Now, I have retired from job and my children are all grown up, again I'm following a schedule in a regular and systemetic way.
@leateagee (3667)
Growing up, having a job and especially getting married then having children will certainly disarray a person's daily schedule. from a very simple, systematic or organized manner to a very complicated and tiring one. As I am growing responsibilities grow too. And now I am thinking what if I get married, will I still be able to juggle all my other errands in life? Hehehe. I am not sure but I know I must find a way to organize them. I am glad you are doing great now with a systematic daily schedule. Take care and thanks so much for responding. Happy mylotting =)
My daily schedule changes all the time. I mean, I do have classes and other things that I have to do each day. However, sometimes other things come up and that means I have to amend my daily schedule each day to fit in all the other things that may end up popping up.
@leateagee (3667)
Wow. You have an exciting life everyday. I mean from going to classes to running errands that come up any time of the day sounds exciting. I just advice you that don't forget that going to classes are important. same with me, I have errands to meet but I need to prepare for my students. Have a nice day and good luck in your everyday changes in life. Happy mylotting! Thank you so much for responding.
Until now I still have a regular schedule. It almost did not change except for I have to have to prepare food before I go to work unlike when I was young it was my mom who prepare food for me before I go to school.
@leateagee (3667)
Really. Don't you feel it is kinda boring when everything you do is the same since you can remember until now. I mean, maybe because for me I want something that either pushes or pulls me so that I have a memorable day or else its gonna be dull. Well, i am just curious. We are all unique in a way or the other. Thank you so much for responding. Take care and have a great day!
Hi leateagee, I routine has changed as well, when I was working I used to get up early and go to work come back have my dinner and wtch tv for a little and the go to bed around 10.30 but now since I have give up work and being on Mylot, I'm seem to stay very late and then i sleep in till late, then half the day is gone, I'm rushing round to do things so I can go back on Mylot again. Hugs. Tamara
@leateagee (3667)
Hello Tamara, hehehe hehehe I agree with you. Mylot changes my daily routine too. When I get hooked either starting a new discussion, replying or joining them, I usually forget the time and when I remember it, its already past midnight. And when this happens, I usually have a sleepy day but it doesn't affect my regular work because "coffee" is always around to help me be alert and attentive. Hugs to you too. Thanks
@pkraj111 (2459)
I have a sort of regular schedule. I wake around 6:00 Am. Get ready for office. Spend some time browsing. Leave for office around 7:40 AM. Return back from office at 7:30 PM. Again spend time browsing. My only change from routine is at the office.
@leateagee (3667)
Wow! I can imagine that even though your eyes are close like if you're still a little sleepy you can do your chores because you have a very regular routine of activities everyday. Don't you feel bored? Don't you feel like you haven't done anything because there is no change, like its the same thing all year round? By the way, thank you so much for responding. Take care and have nice day =)