when you flush you need to close the lid on the toliet?there is a danger!

@annjilena (5621)
when you have a bm and flush when it go down 300 million micobes will get into the air and will land on tooth brush and whatever is exposed in the bathroom.whatever you use in that bathroom has been exposed to micobes that was in the air.did you know that it can make you sick in a long run.
@Lakota12 (42684)
no and I have flushed for 68 years with the lid up! HAvent got time to worry about those little micros lol
@eddie42 (270)
i did not know that i will be sure to put the lid down when i use the toliet it makes a lot of sense
@Kmarie923 (875)
eww, that is disgusting. No, I didn't know that. I mean, I knew that when you flush the toilet, it sends germs in the air but I never thought about it landing on my toothbrush and stuff. I only used that knowledge when using public restrooms. It is advised to get out of the stall as soon as possible after flushing. But anyway, I will definitely start putting the lid down everytime I use it at home.