what MAKES you DIFFERENT?!

@Jhordie (5115)
They say that everyone of us are uniquely made by God. Different skin color, height, weight, body built and many other factors that could make us different from any other individuals. But can you think something ABOUT YOU that truly makes you A UNIQUE PERSON especially hand-crafted by God! HARD ain't it? But pls do try... just a DESCRIPTION that could help us say... AH! That's (your name) for sure! If you'll ask me... you will know that it is ME when you see somebody who is NOT GOOD LOOKING BUT CHARMING; A PERSON WHO WANTS TO BE ALONE BUT STIL GOT A VAST NUMBER OF FRIENDS WHO I LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH; LOVES A SLOW WALK HOME BUT A VARSITY MEMBER OF THE TRACK AND FIELD TEAM; SERIOUS IN EVERYTHING I DO BUT STILL MANAGE TO HAVE A SOME FUN IN MY DULL LIFE; NOT A GENIUS SPECIE BUT MANAGED TO RECEIVED HONORS DUE TO HARD WORK; AND MAY NOT BE YOUR BEST FRIEND BUT PROUD TO SAY AND CONTENTED TO BE JUST YOUR TRUE FRIEND! I hope you have learn something about me that makes me a lil bit different from your other friends. I JUST HOPE... NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO SHARE something about YOU that makes you a TRUE INDIVIDUAL! Someone SPECIAL in our(friends) eyes and in HIS(God) eyes.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Jhordie its really nice post For Sure God Created every man differnt and unique, its not only physical appreance, but inner traits too, And i am sure if u look at scientist studying DNA code is opening new Horizons of Thought, and u can be good in Eyes of God , only if you follow his teachings/orders As far as individual is concern, sure every one is unique, one may be very common for other but must be very special foe few who are attached to him/her. friends, family, parent, kids So i am sure u will agree every one is unique, just need to have eye to find that. same applies to me, i may be very common and not noticeable by many , but few might think i am for them and they are for me Take care
@Jhordie (5115)
Indeed like you ar IMPORTANT for me and for many others who value your individuality. God bless a special individual like you who happens to be my friend
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Oh thanks a lot dear now all i can do is
@Jhordie (5115)
SIGH... I am so happy... I wish you could see me smile.
@oderog (732)
• Kenya
What makes me different is how I do my things, how move around and tackle my daily activities. The way I think and how I see things, many people will not see things the same as I do and I really appreciate, What makes me different as this attribute when and how to get angry, excited how to love, how to interact with people. What makes me different is how people see differently and would like to be in my company
@Jhordie (5115)
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL INDIVIDUAL as far as I have read here. And I am glad to have a friend someone so special like you. Take care always and remember you are ONE-OF-A-KIND! :) God bless
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there Jhordie my True friend ^_^ I have a great taste of humor and an even greater one for irony, i know i am a kid and i will always be even when i will be 80 (years old) and i... watch Disney Cartoons with my girlfriend and as we speak we are building our own personal (original) collection :). I like many types of music, but love the ones that make me feel good. I am purely addicted to shopping nice cloths for my girl, and get disappointed if after searching my favorite shops i don't find anything for her (in a way that's good, because i don't have that much money anyway ^_^). I like to tell the truth very often, thus being sincere with my girl and my few true friends (i think there's a limit of 5 here... although i have a lot of "buddies"). I may be one of the few in my country that actually earns online. I like to set my own goals and achieve them (greatest goals achieved - to loose weight - 2 years ago - lost 15 Kg in less than 7 months, went to another country -Greece, and as a bonus i went there with my girl and had the time of my life). And i think that maybe the greatest things about each and everyone of us are those that we do not say, but that are seen by the others P.S.: Ha ha - while i was typing here, a pigeon was flying and went straight in a window nearby - they tend to do that from time to time and although they go away unharmed, you do hear a *boom* and that's funny - only proves that your windows were really clean i guess Take care My friend !
@Jhordie (5115)
There's something NEW about you that I have learned here... YOU ARE SO COOL BRO! You do shopping for your girl! I would love to try that too and hope she'll be happy as well. And YOU are who YOU are and that makes YOU SPECIAL and worth keeping as a friend... AND I AM EVEN HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU because you are not just a friend but also A BROTHER I COULD COUNT ON! God bless you bro and I do pray the best for the two of you. Always share some happiness as you always do :)
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Well hi again Jhordie, and here is a good news that i can tell you: i reached my payout yesterday (10,04 $ ) and now i am working hard to increase the earning as much as i can until the end of the month so that i can get more at payout. I plan to use all the money that i will gather in paypal to do something special for my girl, but i still have not figured out that part yet - but i will when i have enough money
@Jhordie (5115)
I am really happy for you... I am sure you'll have more money than what you have right now... I am pretty sure of that! As well as sure that your girl will even be more hapier after receiving another gift from you besides your sincere LOVE! By the way, any new topic you have created?
@roniroxas (10576)
i think i am different because i still laugh even i have tons of problems. i still make people laugh even i myself has a lot of problems. i also always light a candle and pray for people who needs prayers. even people i dont know i will light a candle for their own intensions. i think that makes me different..... i guess. i also help others in the best that i can without asking for anything in return
@Jhordie (5115)
Thats very nice of you... I am glad that I have a friend so good and kind hearted like you. God bless you my and I will always pray for you and your your whole family as well. Take care always because there are a lot of people who might need your love and goodness. :)
@morsh8888 (635)
I guess I differ in terms of the nature and face. I have a round face and wear glasses.
@Jhordie (5115)
:) now I know how you look like. hehehe... but I wish I could have a lil bit knowledge about your personality or characteristics. :) Thanks in advance
You become different when you do things differently and not do different things. I I a jack of all trades and a master of none. I am a sort of rebel and od not like to follow the normal norms but do things my wiay. i really do not bother about what people will say. Let them say what they want and let them think what they please. I am what I am. i cna't cahgne myself just because xyz does not like the way i do things. Let them change themselves to adapt to my ways.
@Jhordie (5115)
VERY TRUE... and very COOL! I would love to have the same convicion such as yours and for that I will be more satisfied in my life knowing that I do not need to change for others but rather they are the ones who need to adjust for ME! :) Nice sage advice... I'll consider that for sure and THANKS for sharing something about yourself. God bless
@ssj3goku (113)
What makes me different is how super pro I am. jk haha. I think what makes me different is my motivation and drive. I like to accomplish my goals and I like to set them high. I know many people like this, but I guess that's what my defining characteristic is. I want to be a doctor and I am currently in college. I have noticed that many of the people who say they want to be doctors lack the motivation and drive to work. I put in the time and do well on the tests, but many of my peers just say pre-med and then freak out the day before the test or blame the teacher for being unfair. I think my drive makes me different and because of my drive I think I am going to be able to succeed.
@Jhordie (5115)
I am sure you'll succeed as far as I could read on your response. Thanks for sharing something about yourself my friend. I am just here if you do need help and I'll always pray for your success. God bless you and your whole family as well.
@kun2349 (23475)
LOL =D U are humble and yet self confident huh ^_^ lol I think i'm unique in my thinking, and my maturity ^_^ I always think of things from a angle whereby seldom or very few ple will look at.. I'm hate to listen, but i like to solve problems.. lol =D And i hate to love, but i cant control myself.. I can be a advisor to any relationship problems except for my own.. haha ^_^ LAstly, i can tell all others to do hundred and one things, but i will only do one because i already know the results of all.. haha
@Jhordie (5115)
LOL=D U are humble and yet self confident huh^_^ let me quote that... YOU TOO kuyaKUN is so humble yet confident as well. :)) I am really smiling as I read yur respond here... I am learning so much about my BIGBRO here... Thanks kuya. Take care always because your lil bro cares so much about you and ate jinx. God bless the two of you always.
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
I used to like to be like my Father because he was a fantastic man in many ways.Then I wanted to be like various actors,singers and a motley assortment of celebrities all because I thought that they were better than me. Then I came of age,by this I dont mean when I turned 21.No many years later.This is when I learned that I was a unique human being,that I was special,that I was the only one of this kind.I thank God for this,I now love and appreciate myself fully.
@Jhordie (5115)
I am happy for you... so what makes you different now and make us say "YEAH THAT IS (your name)!"? Thanks for sharing something about yourself. GOd bless
Jhordie, You sound cool! Okay, here goes... I'm known for talking too much, too often and even putting my mouth in gear before I put my mind in motion. People matter to me and I am a very caring individual. I'm 5'4, 145lbs, female and have 6 siblings. Music is my biggest hobby and just in my general conversation, lines in songs always seem to surface. The uniqueness about me is the fact that I can be very nonchalant one minute and serious as a heart attack in the next. People say that I am "full of crap" because I pick and goof off just to liven up the mood of others. No more secrets about me... it's someone else's turn!
@Jhordie (5115)
THANK YOU! you seem pretty cool or should I say COOLER than me. Thanks for sharing something about yourself which any of us who managed to read it would know YOU as YOU and not anybody else. God bless you my newfoundCOOLfriend. :) God bless