Would You Like to be a Millionaire?

My answer to this question would probably be yes, yes and yes! If I will be given this chance, I would invest my money wisely by putting up potential business. I plan to hire my jobless relatives (family first, of course) and my jobless neighbors. I believe more in teaching them how to catch fishes than giving them fishes all the time. A lot of things can be done when you have millions and my main goal would be helping others out the right way while helping myself at the same time. This is the reason why I would put up businesses that I can handle and share the blessing to others by giving them job opportunities. Of course, I will never forget about charity. How about you? How do you plan to spend your millions?
@paula27661 (15899)
I wouldn't say no to a few millions! Seriously though all I would want is security that is not having to worry about lack of money. I am not overly materialistic, I like nice things but I don't need to have an excess. I would travel a bit though as it is something I have not been able to do for many years. I would love to spread my good fortune to the needy, that is what would make me truly rich I think.
LOL...Well,i guess many Billionaire's and Mega Millionaires are not Truly Rich then because most of them Keep ALL they're Riches to themselves...LOL. Btw-I wasnt actually Laughing at all while i typed LOL.It was merely a sarcastic gesture. Good Post by you though! : )
@rsa101 (13336)
If given the chance why would I refuse to accept it. If that ever happens I would start to make all my dreams come true that is money related. I would live a debt free life and make it as comfortable as I could. Maybe its the start to make my money work for me and not me working for money anymore. How I wish we could all be like that someday.
A debt free life would really be great. I am also hoping that it will come.
@subha12 (18453)
yes, who does not want? IU also hope to help my poor relatives. do something for the society and do whatever i need
I pray that our wishes will be granted.
Of course yes, ever since I'm dreaming to become a millionaire, to be able to help my family and relatives of course, but first priority if a given a chance, is to put an institution for aged, i see old people on the streets begging for a penny, it broke my heart, in our town i remember that there is a home for the aged, but now its gone because of lack of support, ever since when i was a high school, i saw this already, i tried to give penny, even though my money is not enough for my me, i still try to give, i wish i give food but, i can't my money is only enough for the fare. I do care a lot for the aged people for the reason maybe that i was brought of by my grandmother.
That is a very noble idea. Thanks for the comment.
I am not sure. There are good things about it and bad. I am not wealthy but I give to several charities every year already. I would not change my style of living either except I would buy a house rather then buy it. I would leave most of the money to my kids and make sure they are able to go to college and live a nice life when they make their money. The most important thing to remember is money does not buy happiness. I am very happy and I have 3 dollars in my bank account. I am richer then most because I love what I have and I have worked for it. I am proud that my oldest can do what she wants even if it does break us every month. As far as I see it, I am already where I want to be.
@maru_047in (1007)
Yes ofcourse tell me who doesnot want to be a millionaire, Money rules if you have money then everthing you need everything you want to do or anything you want ll b at your feet. One of the reason we are here could be that also. Thanks Maru Dont forget to rate my comment. thanks in advance.
I have rated your comment with a positive. Thanks.
@nice030481 (1108)
yes of course, i dream of it everyday, i want to save part of it to my two kid so that their education will not be a problem on future. i want to have my own small business, i like to renovate our house. i will give part of it to our parents. i will help my sister for the study of their children.
Good mother and sister. I wish your dream will be fulfilled.
@tikei18 (359)
Everybody wants to be a millionaire! And Yes, I am one them. I always dream to be a millionaire. My reason too is to help others. I will build companies, groceries, restaurant and factories so that I can give jobs to the people who needs job. Specially today that there is a world wide crisis. And there is a lot of people who are jobless. I will also build a charity school for the children who cannot afford to go to school. And of course I want to be a millionaire to give my family comfort and satisfactory. I don't want them to suffer.
Oh I love the idea of building up a charity school for children.
@jhoi0609 (10)
YES! who doesn't want to be a millionaire? 1st I would put up a business. will have or house renovated, will buy a car. part of will go to church & some will be donated to charity & homeless children. some will be saved at the bank for future use.
I also have a heart for children so I would prioritize charities that aid kids.
@4mymak (1796)
me and my millions... ?? it would also be nice to rid off the debts and loans that i have right now.. so.. my first priority is to pay off the loans and debts.. and start up a small business (which i am currently saving money for).. and hopefully the business would also provide jobs for my younger brothers and our next generation.. i'd need to put away some money for my five children's education as well.. and invest and buy a piece of property for each of them.. after all that is taken care of, only then i think i would have extra money to spend on myself or to give to charity...
Wow! Your plans are very organized. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
@ionsquare (534)
YES, of course :).I will invest my first million dollar wisely so that I can multiply my money. Half of it will be saved in fixed deposit account as it will be more stable in this way. Buy assets, give to family, charities etc. Waiting for that day to come.
Let's both hope that the time will come for us. Thanks.
@munhozmib (3858)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello! Yes, I would like to be a millionaire. Even if by winning the lottery and not by my own efforts, I would still like to be such a person. With the money, I would buy myself great things for a better living and invest as much as possible on the growth of my city. I would like to see this city developed to its maximum. If you wonder where I live, it's called São Paulo, here in Brazil. It's a great city, but it could be way better, and I would like to help it. Also, helping other people would be nice, but some are really ungrateful. Therefore, wouldn't be my main goal. Respectfully, Munhozmib.
@candymarie (1368)
Hrm, the first year I would place the full amount in a savings account with high interest rates, after the one year, I will take the interest earned and pay off the taxes, since the millions that I would possibly win, would be considered income none the less, hence, government gets it, grrrrrrr! Afterwards? I have no idea, maybe check and make sure my insurance is up to date, pay off all my bills, invest, possibly look at houses, and maybe split some money with my parents/sisters/good close friends....soooooooooo much opportunity. Also, the problem with hiring family, unfortunately they pull the "blood" card too often, but I wish you luck with that.
@xiaoyue (206)
Well,I don't like to become a millionaire,because if I have so much money,I will be worried that someone is planning to steal my money or someone is meant to kill me to get those money.Besides,I think most of the rich people are selfish and value the money badly,as a result,the families and friends around them will go far away from them.And then they will fell unhappy and when they get trouble,there is no one help them.In conclusion,I don't like to be a millionaire.
Of course I would like to be a millionaire! When that happens I will surely invest it wisely so I'm sure that it will multiply and grow. I won't spend to the things that are not important. In return I will definitely give out some money to charity.
@quinnkl (1668)
Sounds like you have a great plan! I would love to have a few million! I would pay off bills, keep my part time job. New car, house, money away for my child's college education and my (hopefully soon) retirement! And, yes, give (more than I can now) to my favorite charities. Sounds really nice right now.:-)
@vicky30 (4777)
I would definitely love to be a millionaire.If i became i would give money to charity.I would also give money to the poor people and the streets.I would give money to people in need and would never take it back.
@ryzach (1546)
Yes of course I would love to not have to worry about having enough money to pay all the bills each month, that would be a good place to start. Having the that much money would afford you security and peace of mind because you would not have to worry about losing your job or not getting that raise and any other added costs which seem to come up. I don't need or want elaborate things, I would be happy being able to be secure and being able to purchase what I need and want for my household. Have dependable vehicles, new but not extravagant. My husband could start his business as he has wanted to for some time and hasn't been able to because of not having the money. We would help out our family. The one thing I would maybe splurge on is traveling. It is so nice to dream, wish it was true. I will think positive and perhaps someday I will be there.
@Crocket (315)
Yes, I would like to be a millionaire and I don intend on becoming one in the near future. I have been a musician all my life and have been writing songs for thirty-five years now. I bought myself a studio last year and recorded all these songs after writing out the music and putting on a computer program. I now have seven albums of music and they include blues, country, classical jazz, rock and two top forty albums on cd. I have been giving out free copies to the public and am now selling some of my songs to interested people. I want to find a publisher now for my eighty-five songs and have enough money to write some new songs and cd albums. I did not have any money to pay for studio musicians so I played all the parts myself. I have studied music all my life as I first played violin when I was six years old until twelve. Then the Beatles came out and I grew my hair long and bought a guitar like George Harrison's while washing dishes after school to pay for this. I feel that success is now just around the corner for me. That is what I am going to do to become an automatic millionaire. Crocket.
@williamjisir (22904)
Hello friend. I would be very happy to be a millionaire if possible, so I will not have to worry about financial issue. I love to be well off in life.