have u ever seen a successful person

@abyin007 (426)
Have u ever seen or heard of a person who was so poor but became rich in course of his/hers life by hard work..........have u heard of any reverse process like richer to poor.....pls share with us.....
@tryxiness (4548)
Here is one of the people whom I met -- Gina used to be a full-time manicurist where she would render “home service” to her clients and earn between P 2,000 – 3,000 weekly. Her husband, on the other hand, used to be a part-time welder in their barangay. Nanay Gina’s and her husband’s earnings were not enough to address the growing needs of their family. They explored ways to increase their family income. She learned from a friend that collecting recyclable materials could be a source of additional income. With a capital of 500 pesos, Nanay Gina began sorting scrap in October 2005. Her initial source of materials was her home service clients. In November 2005, Nanay Gina was introduced to TSPI Development Corporation, where she initially obtained a loan of P 5,000.00. She used her first loan as additional capital to their business which provided job opportunities to young men who were already collecting recyclable materials but did not have a regular capital. And from there, the junkshop evolved into where it is now. Her estimated annual sales from the Junkshop business is Php 15,000,000.00. While estimated annual profits is Php 4,000,000.00
@abyin007 (426)
thanks for u opinion........
I have seen and known such a person who is been successful and rich from a poor family. He was born in a poor and lowercaste family he is my own father-in-law. He had nobody to help him or support him nor he had a good education. He could not even complete his degree because his father was not a good father. So that day he decided to achieve something in his life. He had a great willpower and the willingness to achieve. Today he is a very respected person in the society and he is bought up his family in a well manner. His 3 sons are well educated. they are enough rich and well settled. At the age of 56 he is trying to complete his education he is doing MBA now he is still working as a Marine Engineer outside the country. I have never seen such a kind of person in my life. Im very lucky to have him as my father-in-law.
@adihindu (1922)
I saw so many people went to very poor from very rich with good hard work. And like that I saw some people went to very rich from very poor with out doing any thing thatmeans doing bad things in life and cheeting others.