Are you a dog lover or a cat lover?

Romania
Which one do you love most? I honestly prefer and like dogs. What about you?
I love both though I prefer cats because they don't smell bad. And when your cats are indoor they don't get dirty or wet, unlike dogs which always have to go outside. But dogs have plus sides too, like being more playful and loyal.
Well, I'm a cat person but I have to admit that cats are a bit selfish and dogs are loyal to the end. Still, I can't help it, cats are better to hold and pet.
I honestly prefer and like dogs. keep posting.. take care and have fun..
@lisa0502 (1726)
I do prefer dogs as well. I find that cats always use you as a scratching post (at least the ones here do).
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
I am a dog person, I love dogs unfortunately where I live the apartment building does not allow pets but when ever I move to another place I plan to have a dog.
@iamcdy (1120)
I love dogs! I have a dog, a yellow labrador. She is almost two years old, very friendly and smart. I haven't had a cat and I am not intending to have one.
@rkotaker (60)
Ya i agree dogs tend to give more love to their owners and look to stay around the house whereas a cat tends to be more independant and you only see them at feed time or late at night when its cold out and they need a warm bed for the night. So its a dog for me every time