When did you get your first payment?

@Marvin42 (279)
I got my first payment today from Dooyoo. I wrote on it for two month, and last week them gave me a 10 GBD amazon gift card, and today I sold it on ebay for $15, ;)
I have heard of Dooyoo, but do they accept international users? I'm currently a member of Ciao. It's great that you received the amazon gift card, and even better that you sold it for more than it's value. How many reviews did you have to write before you reach payout? whta's teh min payout? what can you review about?
@Marvin42 (279)
Dooyoo is quite like Ciao, it is minimual pay out is 10 GDB as the amazon gift card or 50GDB as check. I think an international user can apply for gift card, it will send you a card no. after you request. ;)
@sunshine4 (8710)
Congrats to you. What is dooyoo? I have never heard of that before. I started making money last year online. My first payment was from mylot April of 2007. It is always such fun to see the earnings in my paypal account.
@Marvin42 (279)
Dooyoo is an England site which pay you for the review you write. It just require some short review about 150 words. Check my profile, there is a link to this site ;)
@adihindu (1922)
Hey what is dooyooo. I haven't heard of this. Could you please share it witth us. Congratulations on receiving payment from them.