Talk radio host made me angry!

@cripfemme (7718)
In the van service today the driver was listening to this crazy right wing talk show host, Micheal Savage. He asked, "Should people on welfare lose the right to vote as long as they're on benefits." I'm sorry, but what? Because you need a little help or maybe, in my case some health care and health insurance, you're suddenly not a citizen anymore with all the rights and privileges of same. And you claim to be a true American, Mr. Savage?
@ZephyrSun (7385)
Yeah this is the idiot that also said autism is fake. He's a nutcase. I'm sorry I don't listen to him but I read all about his idiocy.
@irishidid (8563)
Us parents of autism have known about his big stupid mouth for some time. He is an idiot. He tried to explain himself about the autism comment. I remember it was pretty much worthless.
"he makes his living saying what decent folks wouldn't dream of even thinking." Wow, not even a dream of a thought? I don't know if I can control my subsconscious's conscious.
@spalladino (17925)
It takes practice.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
Savage is an oaf. He is hardly what you could call right wing though. He's a libertarian. He leans so far off axis that you can't realy call him right wing or left wing though.
@cripfemme (7718)
Well said! I've only listened to him twice, thankfully.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
That is so wrong!! I bet he gets a lot of response to that one. I think that would eliminate alot of people, especially now that so many are losing their jobs.
That's the whole point. Right-wingers don't want the poor to vote because the poor are more likely not to support the agendas that benefit the super-rich and give everyone else the shaft.