What's the stupid thing that happened to you lately?

@andak2007 (3229)
Me? I was thinking to drink cold water and instead of putting my glass to the cold i accidentally put it in the hot and i drank it and got scalded tongue! soooo stupid of me i where is my mind? What about you?anything funny or stupid thing happened to you lately?
@diansinta (7551)
My stupid things that i alway do , is when i sign at a new site, i never read the tos, rules or prifacy policy. Hehehhe
@andak2007 (3229)
yes that can be stupid and i hope that you will not get into trouble.
@stephcjh (32328)
Oh my.I bet that hurt. I cannot think of any stupid things that I have done lately. I do them quite often though. I always have alot on my mind and cannot think straight sometimes.
@andak2007 (3229)
i am out of my mind lately..maybe i need a break from everything.
In my case this was the most stupid thing which I have done but it was not for fun. Me and my husband usually fight but that day we were fighting little seriously infact I was serious but he was trying to make fun of me. He was not taking me to my moms place that was the reason of fighting. He was telling all stupid reasons for not going. But I was getting irritated and I told if you dont come with me right now I will kill myself I had lost my sense. The same moment I just went to the kitchen and cut my hand!! Can you imagine?? But thank god it was not that deep cut. But still I had to get 3 stitches. I was so ashamed of myself. That was the first day I saw my husband crying. I felt so stupid of me.
@andak2007 (3229)
it is rather stupid and to tell you ,y husband also did the same thing last year and i was so scared of the blood splurting around the room and we have to rush him to the hospital...it really was such a stupid thing to do...but not funny.
@pehpot (4762)
none so far but I do find this post funny as I have done similar things before, oh well we can just blame it to child birth and anesthesia
@aseretdd (13709)
I kept thinking my latest stupid act... but can't seem to remember anything recent... since for the past few weeks... my health and my daughters health is not so good... so my concentration is on how to make myself well... and how to ease my daughters pain caused by the blisters in her mouth...
@salonga (27985)
Oh you reminded my of an office mate! He was talking a lot and was making funny stories to us while on his way to the water dispenser... he was not aware that he put the glass same way as you did... ha!ha!ha! Then while continuing with his funny story he drunk the water and ouchhhhhhhh! He spit the hot water out in an instant, yelling....oh it's very hot, while fanning with his hand his tongue. We all had a big laugh!!!
@bryanski (497)
Well, this morning, I woke up and went outside my room and did my usual morning routine. Minutes after, I woke up again and found out that I dreamt of me waking up and doing my morning routine. Well after I woke up (the real one), I still did my morning routine. Hahaha, I don't know but I find that unusual for me to dream of waking up.
It's been a weird and screwy week this week with a load of stress, and I actidentally put my food in my mouth and swallowed it, so to speak. I managed to goof up a travel arrangement because i wasn't thinking straight this week. Ironica since i need a vacation. hahahahaha