Banker of Deal or No Deal

@meticulo (1286)
I always watch Deal or No deal. I like the show because it's exciting and thrilling. But I have one question in mind. I hope you know the answer to this. Who do you think is the banker in Deal or No deal? Any guess?
@anneshirley (1517)
I have no idea who the banker is but if you watched from the studio, you will see the banker's face and he is so good looking. He is not a celebrity though. I wonder what's his true work?
@meticulo (1286)
Oh really? You have watched him at the studio? You gave me an idea. But I can only go there if I fly to manila.lol. Anyway, I'm glad that he is good looking. Because I 'll never be curious again if he is not.lol. Now I know,that he is not a celebrity. I'll be spying for some info about his real work.mmmmmm.I know it, he is the banker! hehe..Im just kidding! Thanks anne!
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi meticulo! I hope that I know who is the banker also, but I really have no idea who is the banker! Back when I was there I always watch the show also. I'm assuming were talking about deal or no deal in the Philippines here! Thanks!
@meticulo (1286)
Yes, I am talking about the Deal or No deal in the Philippines. But it's still alright if in the US because I guess it's origin is really from there. But anyway, I am just curious who is that guy behind that silhouette. I wondered if he is the only one or he has an alternate buddy in every show. oh oh! I'm thinking again..lol
@EAStanley (2689)
I have no idea! And, now I NEEEEEEEEEEED to know! Are you out there, Banker? Please come talk to us!
@meticulo (1286)
It makes me more curious..We will work hand in hand in finding who the banker is. lol.
@Shar1979 (2723)
I have no idea. maybe he's Edu Manzano or the director himself. lol