Are you ready?

Here it is, late October already. Before you know it, The Holiday season will be upon us once again. Thanksgiving is but just over a month away and Christmas will soon follow! Are you ready for the Holidays? Are you looking forward to this Holiday season? I am excited already! I love the Holidays! Especially Christmas! Tell me, what about you? Are you excited? Do you enjoy looking at the Christmas displays in the stores? Have you bought anything for Christmas yet? Decorations, gifts or anything at all? Where or with whom will you be spending Christmas this year? I will be spending the day with my husband, kids and a few good friends.
@jillmalitz (5132)
I wish I could say I am looking forward to the holidays but I am not really. I used to love decorating the whole house. I had a very big Dickens Village set up which people used to love to come see. My kids are all grown and have their own families so they will be doing stuff with their families. With money tight I don't have much to spend so we are not really planning to buy anything. For the most part it will just be me and my husband.
Awww, that sounds a little sad the way you put it, I'm sorry. Perhaps you and your hubby could do something special together to make the day special. It wouldn't necessarily have to cost a lot of money, maybe none at all. Depends on your imagination, perhaps you could recreate your first date over dinner or something like that.
It is a little sad, but who knows what the future will bring. We'll probably get a couple of poinsettias and a couple of Christmas cactus plants. I seem to have pretty good luck growing them. That should make things a little festive.