Okay then... erm. well why do you keep reposting?

@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I am either dreaming of discussions to come or I keep seeing the same discussion over and over again. I will not tell you all of the name but I will say that this discussion continues to be on the top discussion and yet I go to see when it was made and it was only made a few short hours ago compared to me seeing it a few weeks ago. Has anyone noticed a discussion that just keep being remade? I mean this discussion, although I have not read it, is of the same length of the last one that I also had not read. Has anyone seen a repeat like this? One that is of the same length of the last one that was on the same subject? I am not sure if anyone is copying another or not, but I would hope not. I appreciate the responses.
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
All the time, and Im here for less then a month. The same discussions over and over again bye diferent people. Im having so much deja vu's that I was starting to consider seeing a doctor about this, then i realized its mylot
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
You are a very funny person. I have seen a lot of repeats but I am more wondering if this is not a copy then a repeat of the same topic. I appreciate the response.
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
I know what you mean. And I dont know the answer about one person repeating the topic, or even others responsing to the same or similar topic more then once, but I do see a lot of copies. Btw, if you press a new button now you can see one guy repeating one of his topics three times lol
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Okay I am glad you understand. I've seen a person repeating their discussions three times or more, sometimes I think it's just that their internet connection freezes, but sometimes it's hard to tell as I am not sure if you've noticed, mylot will say you posted a discussion 10 minutes ago when in reality it's been 2 if even that.
@hellcowboy (7383)
I know what you mean sometimes it seems like I keep seeing the same discussions over and over again too,and I have also noticed discussions that were on the top discussions that I swear I have seen before but they are new discussions but look to me the exact same discussion,and I think there has been a couple of times I have seen discussions that are on the same subject and are the same length,it is hard to tell if someone is copying someone else but I hope they are not,I love you.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I am glad that you have also seen discussions like that. I appreciate the response baby, and I love you!
@jillhill (37383)
With this many people on board mylot it seems that you will have many repeats of the same subject. They might not know it's already been discussed a hundred times. I know that I probably have answered the same questions over and over again but started by different people. It would be virtually impossible for anyone to know what discussions have already been started or rehashed. Just my opinion.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Yes I know I have responded to repeats by people. I think I haven't been any to clear though, I'm not sure if it's a repeat or if it's a copy. Copy being a complete copy or that of only a few words being changed. Either way I agree there is no way to tell.
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]Hi SOmeCowgirl, I have noticed that also and used to just ignore especially when I was able to respond already with the same topic but there is a chance really that some people are copying especially is only few words from the original were edited and the rest are exactly the same..I have responded to few friends who shared here that their post was copied and as an owner of the post, I am sure that they have basis for telling everyone here about it! Sad![/i]
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
If mine were to be copied I would definitely come and tell everyone here that it had been so as to warn them, even if I were to not name the person, I would alert them. It is very sad when people do this. I am not sure if it was a copy or if it was the same person re posting after a topic being deleted, but either way it's very strange. I appreciate the response. Have a wonderful day, Checapricorn!
@BinaryKat (738)
As I browse the different interests, I have seen the same subject come up a bunch of times. It would be hard to keep going back and sifting through discussions to see if it was already posted. So most people either just answer it again or just plain ignore it lol.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Well this isn't another ice cream discussion. I think it's one of those discussions that has just been reposted by the same person either by mistake or because the first one had been deleted. I appreciate the response.
@lilcee (2704)
Hi SomeCowgirl. I was wondering the same thing. I saw one just a few minutes ago that was posted at least three times, maybe more. I don't know why that is. Maybe they think they will get credit for each one? I don't know what is going on.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I would like to assume that it's that the discussion keeps getting deleted, but if not then I do wonder why anyone would want to repost. I am not sure if it's someone copying or not for unless I am mistaken the one who made the discussion a few hours ago has a considerable amount of posts. I appreciate the response and I hope you have a wonderful and lovely day.
@Nhey16 (2519)
i havent encountered reposted discussions yet, and i just hope that wasnt me :) when im here i just read topics that interest me and give comments, and when some of my questions with regards to my personal experiences pops out of my head, i make it as a topic. i just hope no one really copies or reposts discussions in here.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Well I have seen people who have copied word for word here before but I am not sure if this is someone copying or if it's someone who just redid their own discussion. It t'wasn't you though! I appreciate the response.
@cwilson26 (2736)
I thought I was going nuts last night when I saw the same discussion that I could have sworn was there the night before, yet it said it was just started an hour before. I am glad I am not going nuts then. Maybe it is a bug in Mylot's system or something. :)
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I never actually thought of that! It may very well be a bug, but then again it might be a copy cat, I didn't pay attention to the name of the person to whom's discussion I saw a week ago, nor did I to the name of the person who posted a few hours ago. I appreciate the response.
Hmmmm, Groundhog Day?*L* Just kidding. I have noticed this. But, if the person is re-posting a deleted discussion, why? I mean if were deleted the first time, why would you re-post the exact same one again? If it is a copy and paste discussion, then shame on that person. I really don't get why some people do what they do on here.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I am the same, I just don't get it either. I can understand reposting it if you are new, but this person wasn't. Oh well, people will be people and there's no use crying over spilled milk, eh?
@psspurgeon1 (1109)
I will say that I was rather confused and I thought maybe I was seeing things cause I saw the same discussion that was on top of page 1 again on page 2. It was only 2 minutes or less between them, same person, same title, same content. I thought the first time that it was my computer playing tricks but after some double checking and more than one time happening, I realized that it was really that way. My thoughts on the subject are, alot of people seem concerned with the amount of responses their posts are recieving and I was thinking that they were trying to maximize exposure to the post and to top the day's response list. It is frustrating cause once I pass it up once, I don't want to have to pass it up ten times...
@ptrikha_2 (11083)
Yeah ; sometimes; I do see a repeat of the discussions .
hi somecowgirl some usersa seem to think that we cannot post on a topic because someoneelse did also, but there are a lot of different sides to some topics such as schools, or about our children, and those are not repeats as a hundred people here might have a hundred different problems with their children, so they are not the same discussion at all. A discussion about a parent having trouble with teenagers has nothing to do with another parents worrying about how to wean a baby off his bottle, yhet a lot of p;eople seem to think you are repeating a discussion because its still about children. give us a break here,I am not repeating a damn thing. and if you handnt read either of the discussion how the heck do you know they are repeats for heavens sakes? this same discussion comes up about every day, and talk of repeats this is being repeated almost word for word every day. I am so sick of seeing these like we need more mylot police watching our every move afraid we are going to goof who needs it. let mylot do its job.