Are you a taxi driver…. Because of your children?

@ronaldinu (12445)
Malta
I have to take my son almost to sports or music practise every day. Are you a taxi driver…. Because of your children? © ronaldinu 2008
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi ya ronaldinu Not yeat I'm not because my kids are still quiet young but I know that before long I will be asked if I can drop them here and take them to this, that and the other. We are in walking distance of school, boys brigade and the rugby ground which are the only places they have activities at the moment.
@kun2349 (23475)
I thought u are a teacher?? Unless u are working part time as a taxi driver too?? ALot of singaporeans are working as taxi drivers too, because they want extra money or income to feed their family.. Be it your reason or theirs, the intention will always be good because of the kids and children ^_^ And hopefully, i won;t have to be a taxi driver in the future when i have kids, because i will rather want to spend more time together with them ^_^
@moondancer (7434)
oh my yes, most certanly. We have 7 children in the family and there is always something going on. Cheering leading practice, ball practice and the games. Also docotr visits and dentist. Not to mention taking them to a friends to play or going back to pick them up. Taking them back and forth to school. And other things, like birthday parties, etc. It seems there is always something.
@arunmails (3013)
I am not married...... but, I became a bike driver because of my girlfriend... everyday, if she wants to go out, she use to call me to take her away..... even if i am at work, she won't accept it.... i don't know how I will be after the marriage...... i think i will become a full time bike driver for her////////
Hi ronaldinu, I have no children, but thats what fathers are for, taxing their kids around, you wouldn't want them to walk do you? or they don't to make their own way there, can't be bothered eh? so fathers are taxi drivers to their kids. hehe Tamara
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
use to be now they take me places. i don't drive much out of towm. you get it back.
@guybrush (4661)
My children are grown up now, but I was certainly a taxi driver when they were younger! One daughter had ballet lessons every day, another had piano, my son had guitar lessons and played golf all weekend. I was always in the car taking someone somewhere. It was a wonderful feeling when I didn't have to do it anymore - whew!
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
No I am not but my sister in law is she has 3 kids and seems she is always on the go to football,basketball,cheerleading practices.
@bombshell (11266)
it will never happen to me because all are just arround the corner where we are now just a bit of walk and we are there.our car is very seldom to use.
@rusty2rusty (6769)
• Defiance, Ohio
Yes, I am a taxi driver for my kids. I have three and non have their drivers license. I so wish my 17 yr old son would get his. But he has said he is scared ti learn how to drive in heavy traffic. We come from a small town. To living in a major city. He has seen so many wrecks since he has moved that it scares him.
I don't have children, so I have never been in the position to be a taxi driver. I was not one to go to a lot of activities as a child, I prefered to do my own thing. Mom did drive my sister and I to a few things, but we did not have a lot going on, and we there were just the two of us.