What kind of book do you read?

@Masmasika (1922)
I read any kind of book but I like fiction. I love the books of John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon, Dan Brown, etc. etc. I have read a lot of books specially during my younger days. I seldom read nowadays. And I can finish a book for a long time because I only pitch in my reading now. Most of the time I am tapping the keys of my computer.
I love to read and i will read just about anything. I read two to three books a week. I just finished a book on Greek mythology. Then before that i read a paranormal romance. Before that i read a book about a womans struggles just after the civil war, its was fictional but still a great read.
Sounds like cool stuff.
I have never had a flair for reading. Don't know why tried cultivating that habit since I knew it would be of great help,we can learn new things and vocabulary will also be improved. But I was so unsuccessful in developing that habit The only book that I have read is 'YOU CAN WIN' book by 'SHIV KHERA' It was an awesome book,taught me many values. I loved it. And this book will always be close to my heart Cheers
@Masmasika (1922)
It's never too late to start the habit. Try it and you will see the difference.
@cher913 (25895)
i read fiction occassionaly, but i do prefer to read non fiction as i am a history fanatic. i try to read for an hour or so at night because i love to read so much. i seldom spend more than an hour a day reading because i have so much else to do.
@Masmasika (1922)
Good for you. I have done that in the past but now i don't read that much.
@jamesgrub (673)
i like to read all types of books. but my favorite ones are the scary ones or mystery's. the ones that you don't know whats gonna happen next but you really want to know so you keep reading all night. those are the books i like to read. but any book from any category that interest me i will take the time to read. but if it don't interest me i cant concentrate on it.
@Masmasika (1922)
OH ho, I don't like scary books because when i read them I cannot sleep at night.
I try to make time for reading, usually in the day when i'm not tired. I like literature novels. Authors like Margaret Atwood etc.. can't remember all. Recently I've read "Faces in the Water" by Janet Frame and "Kokoro" by Natsume Soseki. Now i'm trying out a classic "The Mysteries of Udolpho" by Ann Radcliff. :D