Do you sing and play the singing instruments?

Singing is my past time whenever I"m alone, lonely or having an emotion that makes me restless. And one of my favorite instrumnet is guitar. I know how to play guitar and i studied it well just to accompany me when i would like to sing. I am now one of the choir member in our church and my husband is the guitarist. We both sing. It"s nice and fun really to sing. How about you friends in there do you sing?
@hildas (3031)
No, I cannot sing very well. I do not have a very nice voice. I sang in choir at school and sunday school but that is it. I do not play an instrument either, but I would love to the learn piano or keyboard. I really admire people who can play instuments. My brother is learning the guitar, hes doing well but his fingers are very sore.
You have a nice voice caused you"re a choir too. I believed that it is from the interest of person to sing so they can fixed their tones to high or low note and it make them to a good singer. You can learn to play keyboard just try to work it out. And I know you can do it! :)
I love singing! I'm still a beginner in guitar, but i hope i can learn... I used to sing to the piano
@tikei18 (359)
First of all I am not gifted with a beautiful voice. I only know the basic and few chords in guitar. Though, I sometimes sing and play my guitar. I think I am not born for music. I also know how to play bamboo flute. Because it is required when I was in elementary. Of coarse I cannot sing while playing the bamboo flute. I also want to learn how to play piano. It's cool!
Hey there! We both share the same hobby or what should we call it passion. I am a member of a choir too in our school. I am a bass singer and at the same time the choir guitarist. I've been playing guitar for 3 years now. I love playing guitar that I would spend almost the whole day playing and practicing. And I am very happy with what I've achieve as a guitarist. I can play the guitar the freestyle way. I do front acts in our school, I also perform in other occasions. I always get a roar of applause whenever I play guitar the freestyle way. Some would come to me, after my performance, and said how did I do that? Where did I learn how to play like that, that what I did was amazing, awesome. It makes me wanna learn more techniques and skills and to practice more. It's hearth warming. It gives me goose bumps.
Hi! I like to sing, too! I can play the piano since I was little. That's the only musical instrument I can play. I wanted to learn how to play the guitar. My sister studied how to do it, and she's now so good at it! I told her to teach me how. It's really nice to not only appreciate music but also to make music. Happy myLotting!