McCain worker robbed, attacked and has "B" sliced into her face

McCain worker robbed, attacked and has "B" sliced into her face. The worker said she felt she was attacked because of the McCain/Palin sticker on her car. I can see Obama supporters doing this, but I do not believe a McCain/Palin supporter would. This is one reason I do not wear buttons, stickers, shirt,etc. I do not want to risk the life of my family and myself. And we have soldiers fighting for our freedom and we are losing it to our people.
Ask the 58 year old woman in Wisconsin who was attacked by a McCain supporter, or the guy in London who was shot because he was wearing an Obama shirt, or the two guys who were attacked by about a dozen women at a Palin rally. There are idiots on both sides who belong in jail rather than on the trail.
I forget to leave a link....how about if you leave one for yours? Otherwise it hearsay and we don't really know that was the reason someone went after them. http://cbs11tv.com/politics/mccain.volunteer.mutilated.2.847448.html
http://www.wisn.com/politics/17754232/detail.html http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1070975/Man-shot-times-street-racist-gunman--wearing-Barack-Obama-T-shirt.html http://projects.newsobserver.com/under_the_dome/greensboro_reporter_assaulted_at_rally/ http://multimedia.boston.com/pub/tn/15/politics.htm?bctid=1859060243 There's a few. Funny how the liberal left mainstream media isn't making more an issue of these, hm? But little miss Texas hoax got her day of infamy.
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
she faked it. http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html
@ZephyrSun (7385)
It's nice to see that see made the story up and did it to herself. Thank goodness she wasn't really attacked.
Yes. But some people have been, and although I only posted links to Obama supporters being attacked, I'm quite sure that there have been people on both sides who have gotten into angry and violent exchanges over this election. At this point, I'm hoping that whoever is elected has the temperament and the influence to bring people together and damp the violence.
@anniepa (27238)
I agree with both of you and I'd like to add that I don't think McCain or Palin have that temperament to bring us together. Annie
@ZephyrSun (7385)
The only statement I have to make lol is if you are attacked seek medical attention. In every case that I have read I notice that no one gets checked out and that is just silly and it makes thing hard to believe.
@Latrivia (2889)
I can see Obama supporters doing this, but I do not believe a McCain/Palin supporter would.
Nope, I do not feel silly. It was reported on the news. If I waited a week to see if a story was later changed, I would be wasting a lot of time. I do not need Obama lovers approval...but I do love the way you all respond to my discussions and make me money....jokes on you! lol
@irisheyes (4373)
You only get paid for the posting, not for the number of replies. You would make the same amount of money if nobody replied. WE get paid for our replies.
@Latrivia (2889)
Irish got to it before me. You also don't get paid for replying to a reply. They don't even figure in to your post count.
@anniepa (27238)
"I can see Obama supporters doing this, but I do not believe a McCain/Palin supporter would." Now that's a nice generalization, especially considering this story was a hoax and Ashley Todd made the whole thing up! There's just now reporting on TV that she said she doesn't know how the "B" on her face got there, that she must have done it herself. She will be charged with filing a false police report and there may be other charges. Do any Obama supporters want to say "I can see McCain supporters doing this, but I do not believe an Obama/Biden supporter would"? THAT wouldn't go over very well, would it? For the record, anyone who would attack someone because of who they're supporting for President is a hateful criminal who should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, no matter which party or campaign is involved. Anyone who would make up a story like this should also be punished, again regardless of which party they support. Annie
Not me. As I've said more than once, there are wingnuts on both sides of the aisle. The kind of person who does this isn't doing it out of support for anyone else. They're only looking for attention for themselves. My bleeding left-wing liberal heart hopes that she gets the help that she needs. My sense of righteous indignation wants her charged, prosecuted and serving her sentence. And the practical part of me thinks that perhaps the help she really needs is to be held responsible for what she did, and serve her time for it.
Yes, I just read that she did make it up....my opinion about who does these thing is based on what I see around me. If I lived in your neighborhood, I might see it differently. Take a look at the videos of people taking off McCain/Palin posters where people put them because they want them their. It is their home. That might not happen in your neighborhood...but it is happening in a whole lot of other neighborhoods. You believe what you live.
in my neighborhood, the Mcbush and failin supporters are cutting down all of the obama signs and shouting that they dont what that n****r in their neighborhood. So I don't think that generalizing either side is healthy, but there really are nutcases everywhere.
@hildas (3031)
Yes, I no what you mean. Here in the UK, when you wear a football top outside, you are target to get beaten up by the opposition. I do not think you should display your opinions in full view when outside. I think you are just asking for it, but slashing someone is out of order.
We are supposed to have freedom of speech in the USA, so we can say what we want without being attacked..but that is changing.
@hildas (3031)
Did she really fake it. I live in uk and it is a bit slow to get the US news here.
@Latrivia (2889)
Yes, she really faked it. She's a big fat faker, and now she's going to be punished for it.
@KarenO52 (2951)
Turns out it was a hoax by a troubled woman who did it to herself. I won't put a bumper sticker on my car or wear a button either. There are too many wackos out there.
This is the craziest election period I have ever seen. Both sides desperately do not want the other side win.
@twoey68 (13651)
Ppl don't always realize that ppl can get crazy when they feel too strongly about something. I wonder what will happen if Obama doesn't get in...will there be riots, civil unrest, will martial law have to be declared? I can discuss politics, to a point, without getting crazy about it but Hubby gets wild about it when he's trying to get a point across. Someone suggested she may have done this to herself for attention...I find that hard to believe. I think there are ppl out there that are desperate enough to do something like this...especially since some of them seem to think he's a messiah or something. [b]~~IN SEARCH OF PEACE WITHIN~~ **AGAINST THE STORMS, I WILL STAND STRONG** [/b]
I hate to admit, but I just found out that she faked it....
@irisheyes (4373)
So you could see Obama supporters doing this. Could you also see this little McCain supporting nut lying about it? That's what happened isn't it? Next time,don't be so quick to use every news article no matter how ridiculous to support your political thinking. You wind up with egg on your face and in this case you deserve it. Even the village idiot could have seen that story was a hoax.