What is your ultimate goal in myLot?

My ultimate goal in myLot is to improve my knowledge in variuos fields and to have friends online. What is your ultimate goal in myLot? Be frank.
hi , my ultimate aim is to make new good friends here,improove your knowledge and skills by posting and have some fun and enjoy the time we spend here in mylot. any one more little aim to earn some few bucks .. any i am enjoing the time i am spending here in mylot.
hi To be honest my ultimate goal is to get few bucks from mylot. The wondeful thing that I have noticed about mylot is that it determines the amount to pay on basis of quality, consistency and quantity. The 1st two are important for me. I'm not at all consistent. So, if mylot can make consistence, it'll be a great reward for future. As i have to maintain a quality keeping in mind the quantity, mylot is slowly turning me into a pro, which is againg good for future. Yes, apart from these, as a secondary objective, i'll incluse mylot as a source of fun and knowledge. Happy mylotting.
My goal is to learn new things and help people the best I can. Another goal for me is to get to star with the number 10.
my ultimate goal to be here on mylot is to earn both knowledge n money..i m a student of IT field so its imp for me to knw wht is happening in the whole world plus this discussions here help me improve my english as well as my attitude towards different things....i m glad to be here.... I love talking so wht can be better than mylot
@iskayz (5422)
Hi! I have always been franked that my purpose here is to earn. Though in my 5 months here I'd say in my experience it's not all about the earnings. I did gain friends, knowledge and improved my writing skills but still my purpose is to earn. Ciao!
@hellcowboy (7383)
That is a good ultimate goal when it comes to mylot,and I am not sure what my ultimate goal is on mylot,but I know one of my mylot goals is to try to one day get a hundred out of a hundred for my mylot rating,which I know will be very difficult,I would also like to one day get ten thousand or maybe even twenty thousand posts,and I guess my ultimate goal would be to learn all that I can from this site,and also get good enough that I can make two dollars a day on mylot,since me and my fiance are planning and saving for our wedding which is set for September of next year.
@srikool (936)
i want to get a nice name from all here..other than this..i want to earn something..i want some money as my own to gift a person...for that i am doing here..i love mylot site and the people here..all are very good.,.i am not lieng..from my inner heart i am telling this..i know about yahoo messager rooms and all..those are worst all used to chat in a worst manner..here all are very good ..i dont want miss this person..have a nice time with mylot
@kayedanda (1850)
aww man. you beat me to starting this discussion anyways, had i started it, i would have said my ultimate myLot goal would be to have at least five discussions that has more than 100 responses. the most i had so far is only 82, so that's still far away from having my first 100. anyways, i think i can do it. it will just take time and patience, both of which i have on my hands right now