Good manners and right conduct - do you never forget or you have lost it?

@iskayz (5426)
GMRC - good manners and right conduct.. I can still remember vividly when we tackle that subject at school when I was still studying. The way how I should be behaving when I'm in public or in dealing with people around me. Why I should say excuse me, I'm sorry, pardon me and thank you. The do's and don'ts of behaving while in public. Like covering my mouth when I yawn and sneeze and don't pick my nose in public. The proper dress code at the right event. I always try to remember to behave well in public. I know it would reflect who I am and what kind of family I have. I believe knowing how to act properly when with others can help me gain respect and admiration. I know having good manners can reflect that I am educated. Though I have learned a lot of good manners and right conduct at school, my parents have never failed to remind us to have respect for others. Simply reminding us not to fight with our playmates is one way of respecting people whatever age they have. How about you guys? How do you behave when in public places? Do you not fail to remind yourself to properly behave when in public places? Where did you learn your good manners and right conduct? What can you say about those who don't behave properly in public - kids and adults alike? Is there any bad manner that you can't somehow prevent yourself from doing it? Please do share!
I always practice good manners and right conduct, it's in me and nothing can change it. I always make sure to also teach others to do the same. I'm very conscious about it.
@iskayz (5426)
It's great that good manners and right conduct has always been in you. It's also nice to know that you teach others about it. I'm also conscious on how I must act when I am in public. I'd like to leave a good impression to people that I have dealt with. Ciao!
@avidwhit (1492)
• Mexico
I have forgotten my manners at times in different places in different cercomstances and with different types of people. Manners are always important no matter with where what or who why when. :)