$5 to earn by free referrals

hi friends i have found a program which pays $5 for each person you refer they should complete the sign-up and complete the first step in the program both the sign-up and completion of 1st step is free pays via paypal view my profile for the link thank you
@snam23 (3161)
I am already a member of that site and have not made any money except a $125 bonus. Does anyone know how you make money off that site?
follow the 3 steps they have listed if you cant invest then follow the 1st step if not understood join under me will assist u
@postergal (214)
• Egypt
I joined under your name...I hope they pay via other ways since in my country paypal=NO lol it's an interesting site..haven't seen something similar before..Thank u
postergal you have an alternative option if there is no paypal don't worry hope you have finished the first step which is free also refer people to get money for yourself
@cream97 (29169)
That sounds fun. I will check it out!