what are you ging to do to make this deepawali memorable and happier for you ...

@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi dear friends this is deepawali time in india!! though the festival will be celebrated on 28.10.2008, the festivities have started and the people are busy in the festival and its preparations! how are you celebrating this day?
@nini89 (670)
Hi friend! This deepawali we are not celberating as my beloved husband had passed away on 29th May 08. so I am not celeberaing any festival. So I and my children will be at home only. What about you? How you are going to celeberate.Wishing you Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year.
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
oh i am shocked dear nini89!!! i am sorry to hear the news!! may GOD give you sufficient courage to bear the loss and the responsibility of dear children!! I PRAY THE ALMIGHTY TO BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!
@nini89 (670)
Thanks a lot Kushank. I always pray God to give courage. May your deepawali be a very lighful and brighten.Happy Deepawali.
@arthi_88 (1518)
We have all our family members gathering at our home as my grandparents say here and we have a blast...And its my birthday on 28th so this Dipawali is going to be real memorable for me...Have a nice day and Happy Dipawali...
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi dear arthi_88 happy birthday and a happier deepawali!! to all your family members and your friends!!