will you still post here if there is no pay any more on mylot? why?

China
hello all mylotters, how are you? we all know now more and more people join mylot to start to post the responses and discussions here.some ones want to earn some extra money by this way, some ones want to make more friends on mylot by this way,of course, some ones just want to have a fun here. now,if mylot will not pay us any more, will you still post the responses here? why? share me your feelings. Thanks a lot.
@hellcowboy (7383)
I know it seems like more and more people are joining mylot each and every day to start discussions and respond to other discussions,and some are even here to make a little extra money,and if mylot stopped paying I can honestly say I would not spend any more time here,even though I do like responding to people and making friends I am also here to try and make money for me and my fiance since we can not find a job right now,and are in the middle of planning our wedding which is set for September and there is so much we have to buy.
thanks for your frank words, my friend,i think many of them here have the different opinions on this point.and i think mylot will keep this good condition forever.lol good luck
@babyorchid (1737)
well, if u ask this question the first day i am here, maybe my answer was no,i won't be here anymore. But, now, i think i will keep on. bcz throug these days here, to me personaly,the biggest gain is not the money, but the friends.. i've knew in mylot like u , if i were not here, i might not know u that's really a pity, mylot is really a good place for making friends. (*^_^*)
yeah, that is right, if you stop to post here we wouldn't know each other.lol.i hope you are happy everyday. good luck
@Margarit (3677)
ofcource i will still do post here, in fact i have similar discussion of yours, Why i am here posting and spending so much time here, is it not about the money itself for it is very little amount only ,but the people here joining mylot who are very friendly and very accommudating. The learning i get here. It is very different from the other site that i regularly visit. The earning is just a bonus anyway. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1685230.aspx
thanks for your response. i also would like to make more friends here and get funs with them. whatever we can get the earning.but most of people just want to get extra money here.lol good luck
hello successlog.. Yup.. I do still with mylot even they not pay for my discussions or responses.. because here, i want to enhance my english.. my mom and dad tell me that my english is so bad.. that is why they want me to be here.. At first, yaa.. quite bored.. but when i having friend from outside(overseas)i can see that i can improve my english.. so i dont care if mylot wnat to pay me or not.. the most important is, mylot cannot pay the knowledge and friendship that i have here.. money is not the problem.. english?? a very big problem...
hello my friend, i agree with you a lot.if mylot won't pay us any more in the future, i also will post my response here.but if there is a earning, i think it is encouraging to us.isn't it? god luck
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, because I always will need some advice on many money making opportunities over the Internet. This is still a great place to vent our stress, and to express our opinions on any topic that we may want to discuss. This is a great place to exchange ideas and to help another work out problems in their life. MyLot is a great place to hang out because it allows us to fully interact with others all over the world.. It is fun meeting new people.
thanks for your response, i think many peole know mylot isa great place to express ourselves to the ones all over the world.and fortunately, because of our posting, we also could get some earning here.lol
No. Although MyLot seems like a cool place to post (granted, I am new), the only reason I signed up was because of the money. Regardless of the quality of discussion taking place here, the main reason people are posting is for the money. Without the money, people could just as easily be posting on other, more prominent social networking websites with their friends.
yes, my friend, many peole who looks like you want to earn some extra money on mylot.thanks for your response. good luck