Are you awake? If so, say something!

Romania
Are you here, say something! Make yourself heard! Helllllllllooooooooo! See you!
Hello anirc750310, i am awake! the time now in the Philippines is 11:18 pm. So far, im updating my Blogspot (you can see it on my profile page, please take time to rate it Thanks!). Of course, im doing my part in myLot to converse with friends through discussions. Im also currently watching GMA7 show called Nuts Entertainment. Its funny haha!
ok makmakl58( funny name in romania ). I will go and rate your blog. see u and have a nice day!
ho ho I am the first who rate your blog. Cheers!
it feels so great to have a friend from another country. Thank you for rating it. BY the way, what time is it now in Romania? Just to know because its 11:27pm now here in the Philippines.
@msmargo (362)
I am awake. It's 4:11 am pst. I know that I will be nodding out alll thru the day. Have dark circles underneath my eyes. I keep trying to make myself go to sleep early but I am no very successful. I start with David Letterma. Then I switch over to Jimmy Kimmel Live. The tv is on for background noise now. I am wide awake. Donb't knowwhen I'll be able to get to sleep. I have pins and needle pains inb my feet. I took threee extra strength excedrins over an hour ago. No relief yet. I mnay have to take a vicodin. But that's not good with other meds that I take. :(
that's awful! I am sorry for you! It will pass finally!
@rortiz86 (1697)
Hello there! I'm still awake and alive! Though, it's now late here in the Philippines. Good evening!
Good night and have a nice sleep!
@Chevee (5915)
Hi I am awake now, and I am here trying to finish my payout for this month. I have 44 more cents to make before October 31st. Happy MyLotting.
oh you will make them easily. good luck and happy mylotting!
yes i'm awake now. :) happy posting
have a good day!