My Christmas list for MyLot Admin

@ClassyCat (1214)
Hi there If any of you that are in the MyLot Admin, I just wanted to share my Christmas "Wish List" with you: I'd like to see a few more emoticons with a bit of a holiday flare for some of the various holidays. I hope you'll consider this. Anyone else have any requests for Christmas gifts from MyLot Admin? Only 60 more days from today [Oct. 25]
I think it'd be great if we could have a favorites list to put on our profile - maybe one private one for discussions we'd like to keep track of and maybe a list that can be public of our top choices for favorite discussions. I'd also like to see my profile page WORK! I can't get the colors to change on the right half of it and I can't seem to add any HTML, even tho it is not my html but something I've copied and pasted from legitimate source, but it still doesn't work. I even tried just adding HTML sortie and putting nothing but just the link, nothing fancy, just http://www._______.com/______ Even that didn't work.
It'd also be nice to be able to edit our post when we start a discussion, at least. So we can add more or update it or fix typos on the post that we start a new discussion with, if not all our posts. And I have issues with the rule about pasting -- you can't paste til 500 posts, which takes a while, and for those of us who post and respond to real discussions about real issues and such, it really makes it hard sometimes to complete your discourse, some of the links are impossible to type in because they use weird characters. I even got a table to use the alt and some codes, but they don't have any code for typing some of the links I've wanted to place. And the people who put in referral links are still able to do that now, so what's the big deal?