Open Up Your Eyes

@Shar19 (8236)
Define and open up your eyes by using a colorful eye pencil just above the lash line. A deep shade of eggplant is a fun alternative to black or brown, and it complements all eye colors. Don't line the bottom lid with a dark color; it can make you look tired.
@savypat (20248)
I use to wear eye make up noe I am so allergic to it, I can't find any to wear. I really need it, because my lashs are so light you can't see them without some color. So enjoy it while you can.
@Shar19 (8236)
Sorry to hear that you're allergic to it. Have you tried any makeup from Almay or Physician's Formula? They're both supposed to be very good for people with sensitive skin and allergies.
@jillhill (37354)
I have always lined my upper lid with eyeliner but I have never thought of using a different color...but I like the eggplant idea....what color shadow do you use then with it?
@Shar19 (8236)
I always stick with neutrals like light and dark browns, mauves, plums. Those colors work well with most people.
Hey thanks, I will consider the eggplant color if I can find a pencil in that shade soon. I really love fun colors, like teal or blue makes the whites of your eyes look brighter - more white. also, you can line your eyes with white on the bottom, but make sure you wear mascara or eyeshadow or else the white may look stark... Happy make-up-ing.
@Shar19 (8236)
If you can't find eggplant then a dark plum would work the same. Thanks for your tip too.