who is your kids closer to?

you dad grandparents my kids are closer to me, especially my youngest he's still at the attached stage.
Being a single mom my kids are closest to me. But other then me they are attached to there grandparents! Well my mom and dad anyway!
@maddysmommy (16243)
I would say me only because I'm the one home with him and his Dad works and travels overseas a lot.
@maddysmommy (16243)
Thanks for BR. I might have gotten this answer wrong LOL when we went to our sons conference with his teacher, ALL his pictures were about him and his dad doing this and that... I was like, where is mommy in all of this? and he said, your in ONE of them LOL too funny!
My baby daughter is closer to me than to her dad because he works far away from here and he only visits every Sunday to have a bonding moment with her.
My kids are all grown up, married have their own kids, but still we are like one family, i live with my wife, son, daughter in law grandkids.. Thanks for sharing God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@srsddn (98)
My daughter is more attached to me. However, my younger son still keeps clinging to his mother.
@redkathy (3379)
We are a close family but if you asked, they would say me hands down. Hubby says that i am my youngest son's best friend and he's twenty now!
I was, and still am closer to my mother than to my father, if that is what you are asking, My mother has always been more supportive of my sister and I, and when we need help with something, she has always been there for us. She helped me out, just the other day, as a matter of fact.