Arkansas anchorwoman has died after being beaten

@Bd200789 (2994)
Anne Pressly was found beaten in her home when her mother came to check on her after she didn't answer her wake-up call. She was only 26.
I read about her, that's too bad. She was so young to pass away and at a horrible time when everybody is trying to make this political.
Hi Bd200789, That is disgusting, to have happened in your own home osr any where for that matter. I hope they find the people who done that to her. Tamara
@stephcjh (32328)
I heard about this on the news. That is so terrible. I think they thought it may have been a robbery also. Wasn't her purse missing too?
Wow, that's scary. I can't believe someone would do that to someone. I seem to remember hearing about this on the news when it happened, but I didn't hear a lot of details. Was there a motive? Did they ever figure out who did this? That's really sad and scary.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I didn't hear anything more about it, but I think they did find the person. I don't know what the motive was.