wrong best response

@rosebug23 (1909)
Australia
I gave best response to the wrong person is there anyway i can rectify it if not how do i let the person it was meant for know . I feel so bad .can anyone please help???
@ossie16d (11827)
Alas rosebug I don't think you can "undo" it but perhaps just put something like "I would like to give you a best response but cannot give more than one. I will give you a big + though and keep an eye out for future responses from you".
@edigital (2710)
Hey! no way to rectify it. It is like spam once you throuth it neve can put back, so be attentive when you select it - mistake may happen. Ofcourse you can request to mylot admin. for any mistake or change. Press contact button of mylot website
@edigital (2710)
Hey ! no way to rectify it. It is like spam once you throuth it neve can put back, so be attentive when you select it - mistake may happen. Ofcourse you can request to mylot admin. for any mistake or change. Press contact button of mylot website