I am guessing this is more bad news for Jennifer Hudson

@Thoroughrob (11750)
Officials found the body of a small black boy in Suv. I am sure it is probably him. Here is the link to the story. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_re_us/chicago_bodies_hudson I hope that I am wrong, but it will be devastating to the parents of this boy, whoever he may be. I cannot imagine having to go through something like this. Have you ever had to? I will be praying for the families.
I know this discussion was started awhile back ago but I felt the need to comment on it. I really feel for the family, I love Jennifer Hudsons music and I feel for the sorrow that her and the rest of the family had to face about this. To me it shows you this money cannot buy everything and also that with more money becomes more problems as well. Take care and my prayers are still with them!
@chertsy (3804)
This just breaks my heart, my heart goes out to the Hudson family. To lose a family member right before the holiday season is horrible, but to lose 3 is so saddening. I know how Jennifer Hudson feels, I lost my brother this month 10 years ago to murder. Your left with so many questions and will never have the answers to. The holidays becomes a distant memory that will take years to get back. No family deserves this to happen them, it's like having someone reach in, grab your heart and dance on it, while you stand there and watch. Again, my heart goes out to this family.
@chertsy (3804)
Thank you for the best response.
they confirmed its the missing nephew http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27366072/
Tragic. Sad. I have no earthly idea what else to say.
@Lakota12 (42684)
nothing like this alto had a nephew drowned and took them awhile to fine him we were in the state at teh time so didnt go through all the trama of waiting but took us time to get home he had been found and then we had the funral to do. very sad time for any family to go threw. my prayes too go up for who ever he is!
@Foxxee (3653)
Well it's sad news for sure. Somebody out there lost a small child... I'm sure it's Jennifer's nephew though. Very sad. I was hoping they would find him alive. I just don't understand how anyone can harm a child. I don't get it. It's sick. Prayers go out to the Hudsons & family.
Yes I am assuming it is the boy. What a horrible end to a horrible story. At least the father, the main suspect is already in custody, and hopefully will pay for his crimes.