Hillary Backers Decry Massive Obama Vote Fraud

Could all this be true??? With accusations of voter registration fraud swirling as early voting begins in many states, some Hillary Clinton supporters are saying: “I told you so.” Already in Iowa, the Obama campaign was breaking the rules, busing in supporters from neighboring states to vote illegally in the first contest in the primaries and physically intimidating Hillary supporters, they say. Obama’s surprisingly strong win in Iowa, which defied all the polls, propelled his upstart candidacy to front-runner status. But Lynette Long, a Hillary supporter from Bethesda, Md., who has a long and respected academic career, believes Obama’s victory in Iowa and in 12 other caucus states was no miracle. “It was fraud,” she told Newsmax. Long has spent several months studying the caucus and primary results. “After studying the procedures and results from all 14 caucus states, interviewing dozens of witnesses, and reviewing hundreds of personal stories, my conclusion is that the Obama campaign willfully and intentionally defrauded the American public by systematically undermining the caucus process,” she said. In Hawaii, for example, the caucus organizers ran out of ballots, so Obama operatives created more from Post-its and scraps of paper and dumped them into ice cream buckets. “The caucuses ended up with more ballots than participants, a sure sign of voter fraud,” Long said. In Nevada, Obama supporters upturned a wheelchair-bound woman who wanted to caucus for Hillary, flushed Clinton ballots down the toilets, and told union members they could vote only if their names were on the list of Obama supporters. In Texas, more than 2,000 Clinton and Edwards supporters filed complaints with the state Democratic Party because of the massive fraud. The party acknowledged that the Obama campaign’s actions “amount to criminal violations” and ordered them to be reported to state and federal law enforcement, but nothing happened. In caucus after caucus, Obama bused in supporters from out of state, intimidated elderly voters and women, and stole election packets so Hillary supporters couldn’t vote. Thanks to these and other strong-arm tactics, Obama won victories in all but one of the caucuses, even in states such as Maine where Hillary had been leading by double digits in the polls. Obama’s win in the caucuses, which were smaller events than the primaries and were run by the party, not the states, gave him the margin of victory he needed to win a razor-thin majority in the delegate count going into the Democratic National Convention. Without these caucus wins, which Long and others claim were based on fraud, Clinton would be the Democrats’ nominee running against John McCain. Citing a detailed report on the voting results and delegate accounts by accountant Piniel Cronin, “there were only four pledged delegates between Hillary and Obama once you discount caucus fraud,” Long said. Long has compiled many of these eyewitness reports from the 14 caucus states in a 98-page, single-spaced report and in an interactive Web site: www.caucusanalysis.org. ACORN involvement The Obama campaign recently admitted that it paid an affiliate of ACORN, the controversial community organizer that Obama represented in Chicago, more than $832,000 for “voter turnout” work during the primaries. The campaign initially claimed the money had been spent on “staging, sound and light” and “advance work.” http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/obama_voter_fraud/2008/10/27/144303.html?s=al&promo_code=6E3F-1
And yet, nothing is being done about it. Obama is determined to win one way or another. He does not care if it is honest or not. He is very scary. The people in authority do not seem to care.
I think people have lost hope. I am not sure what to do. I believe the evil one is really out there shaking some trees to see who is really for God and who is not. God gives you knowledge to choose good or evil. We are in the end times. He is going to test His people to see if they are really with Him or against Him. Those who are in the middle, He is going to spit them right out of His mouth. Those who are against Him, He gave them a free will. If the coming times do not reach them for Christ, I am not sure anything will. Those who are with Him just have to hold tight. Obama has so much confidence in himself and gets away with so much that I would not be surprised if he is the anti-christ. That is something I will not apologize for.
I don't know how true it is or isn't, but I can say it sure would not surprise me at all. There is something fishy about Obama, and always has been something fishy. I don't like him and I don't trust him and I sure don't want to see him as our next president. I hope anyone that does have evidence makes it very public so that at least someone will get something done.
It is not just Obama's tactics I am questioning but the whole Democratic Party sitting back and allowing their party to be tainted by allowing such accusations to go without investigation.
@Lakota12 (42684)
yup I beleive it! they have took all of Acorns paper work for this state to investicate it a month ago!. and after all we have read about Obama how can you ask this question. Where do you really think the money that was handed to him went too. sure wasnt on doing good for his fellow man thats for sure!
I have heard all of this and more. And just not from you search. It was all over hte news and internet when the primaries were going on. Nothing was done about it. Which is a same. I do think there is massive voter fraud going on (and has been going on for a long long time). I just think the American public does not realize how bad it is. Neither side wants to really bring it up too strongly because they are also guilty of it and do not want their own records looked at too closely. I think if we actually knew the truth about how much fraud goes on in our elections we would be totally and completely shocked. Not to mention completely outraged.
You are correct...I AM outraged and what is worse I am so disillusioned that the the US being a country for Democracy is nothing but a fallacy.
Well I am right with you. But the questions is....what are going to do about it? Email or call CNN get your friends to. Let them know this is a story that we want to hear about. Oh and start voting third party because the two party system is a huge part of this problem.
@kenzie45230 (3560)
This is amazing. We really need to keep Obama out of the White House.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
Theres no doubt that the states are concerned that the voting count will not be accurate because of the fraud. It also could end up in the supreme court. People want to know that A canidate is not going to win because of any type of fraud. Texas straw polls show Mccain leading in Texas but they dont want any fraud in the real voting. I think something should be done and I am not hearing any exacts on what they are going to do.
@baileycows (3669)
I would certainly believe this. I think something has been done. I would have thought Hillary would have been a shoe in for the Democratic party. Something is fishy about the whole thing.