Book adaptation

There are lots of movies which were adapted from books. For example, the Da Vinci code. The book was great but the movie did not meet my expectations. Only the first two Harry Potter movies gave justice to the books that J.K rowling made. The Bourne Identity trilogy was from the books' storyline. Which movies do you think gave justification to the books their story was adapted from?
@aseretdd (13736)
Well, there are some books that i need to read because i have already watch their movie version... but right now i can say that the worst adaptation is the Count of Monte Cristo... i was so excited to watch the movie version because i really loved the book... but when i finished watching it... i was so disappointed because the best aspects of the book were removed... I think they should not do that... because the director and producers did not do justice to the book... and the writer would have been very angry if he saw how his masterpiece was butchered... But with the best... i think the Chronicle of Narnia... was a good adaptation... i got bored when i read the book... but became so entralled when i saw the movie...
I have read the Chornicle of Narnia books. Neither have I read the lord of the rings books. The movie was good though. I tried reading it but I also got bored with all the details. Thanks for the response
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there King! I actually think that DaVinci code isn't that bad. It's like the book was shown into the movie exactly as it is. I think that all the Harry Potter Books are better than the movies. I also think that The Bridges of the Madison County and Memoirs of a Geisha didn't do justice to the book. I guess it will be The DaVinci Code for me.
I did not really like Tom Hanks acting as Robert Langdon. He is a really good actor but the character could have been played by someone else. Thanks for the response