Do you find your new potential?

Guangzhou, China
Yesterday I bought a portable multimedia player via the net and I got it today. It has some good features, such as taking photos and videos, playing MP3, video, study, games, reading books etc. And it can even connect the TV to watch the videos from it. This is good, but I can figure out a few ways to improve and it'll be better. I think my new potential is to find the disadvantages of the products and then make it better. In the past I wanted to buy an I-dog and I was glad I didn't buy it at last. I have three suggestions for it and if it can adopt these improvement, be sure I'd love to buy it. I visited its website but it's all in Japanese. Otherwise at that time I thought I would write an email to them to improve it.
@ahgong (10066)
So far, how many products have you reviewed? How many of them have you submitted to the company your suggestions for improvement? Did they take them into consideration and improve upon the product is subsequent release? Just out of curiosity, why would you want to do that? Isn't it easier to look around for another brand or gadget altogether that could meet and satisfy your needs and budget?
For example, I haven't found a perfect cellphone yet. My friend says it's a selling strategy. Since you are unable to find a prefect product you want, so you have to buy new products continuously.
@ahgong (10066)
Interesting. That is something quite true as well. As long as you are not able to find a phone you truely want, you will always be on the constant lookout for one that is. Quite a good marketing strategy. If that is the case, what makes you think that your feedback to the companies will be taken seriously?
@williamjisir (22903)
Good afternoon, youless. It is cool that you have found your new potential, a portable multimedia player via the net. I hope that you are enjoying it as much as you can. But I am sorry that I have not found one yet. Anyway it is ok for me as a laptop is good enough for me when I can find so many pieces of music to listen online with some free players for it. Have a good day, my dear youless.
Be sure the laptop has more features than the portable multimedia player. My son was very happy to take photos by it last night
@aseretdd (13736)
That is a good thing... you can start a blog about how these gadgets can improve more... and i think a lot of people will visit your blog... i am not really into such gadgets... because i am quite fine with my current ones... and i don't really have the money to buy the newer up to date gadgets... but i read reviews from time to time... just to keep myself well informed...
I think I have many interests and I am afraid I don't have time to make a blog about the gadgets.
@rainmark (4306)
Hi there, yes, i already find my potential gadget but i never yet able to buy it. I don;t have much money for it. I really wanted to my personal laptop but it maybe can wait until i got a good job and then i will buy it. I also look your portable multimedia player, that sounds cool. hehehe. Happy posting.
In fact I bought this for my mom and son. So that they will have fun with it
@jennkei (74)
It sounds like you're a discerning consumer, and if you really feedback to the companies, they must love you for it! :) Honestly there're always ways of improving either how you do things, or the products themselves, though. At least you aren't bogged down by that, even though you can see it. :D What were you suggestions for, I suspect, Aibo, by the way? (Was it Sony's Aibo?)
Here we call "Aibo" as I-dog. I think they are the same thing. If its website has English version, then perhaps I will write to them. As I don't know Japanese at all.