Do you believe in yourself?

@msedge (4012)
Limitations can either define us or give us a challenge to outwit. When you look at your abilities, do you see boundaries and limits, or do you see possibilities and potential? Obsessing about weaknesses can blind us to the untapped abilities we already have. You have talent. Everyone does. The secret to success is to find that talent, develop it and push it as far as you can.
its this belief that makes me feel i exist in this world.whatever act u perform,whatever task u undertake,unless u dont believe in urself u cant accomplish what u wish in life.half of a task is done,once u believe in urself.
@msedge (4012)
Thats true!
@adihindu (1922)
I believe my self. When I go to my abilities I have no boundaries to learn any thing. Thank you for your guidelines to success. When ever we develop our talents then only we will raise up in our lifes. Happy myLotting.
@msedge (4012)
Same to you
@rainmark (4306)
Hi, i always belive myself, my potentials and capacity deal things. I always aware my limitations and bounderies and i never go beyond on that. I am responsible for everything that i act. I do hardly believe that if i will work hard i reach my dreams and goals in life. happy posting.
@msedge (4012)
Thats good!Dreams do come true if we just work hard for it.
Hi there msedge! I believe in myself and in what I can do as well as in what I can offer. I know my strengths and weaknesses. Thus, I am aware of my limitations. Despite having limitations, I know that there are ways for me to successfully go beyond my limitations. Indeed, everyone does have their own talent but it takes more than just acknowledging one's talent. Our talents must be tapped and improved so we can use it for our own good.
@msedge (4012)
You are right!If given a certain talent,it needs to be develope to become successful.It takes a alot of courage and believing yourself to do it.
@jennkei (74)
I'm afraid I see the former more than the latter. :/ Which might be linked to my low self esteem...either way, I do believe my state of self is a fluid and changing thing, and I am aware of my strong and weak points.
@msedge (4012)
I am the best person that I can be, and I will only do my best. I can't push myself to do more than I know that I can, but I won't sell myself short either. I will not allow others to push me beyond my best, or sell me short. If i want to improve, I will be the one to want it, and the one to persue it.
@msedge (4012)
I agree!We can only do what we can and no one can't make us do more if its beyond our capacity.
@hiddenwing (3721)
Yeah, I have full confidence in myself! Also, I believe that all my dreams will become true! I mean wonderful dreams! Well, the nightmares are out of the case!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Great words of motivation there! Thanks msedge! I think believing in myself has given me the strength to fight the odds and chase my dreams. Its the law of attraction, the belief attracts positivity and steadfastness which again exudes happy thoughts. In the book the Secret, this is being told repeatedly. Its very important that we keep our self esteem up for that gives us the impetus to get going. Believe in yourself and hold onto your drams.
@balasri (26553)
I believe in myself 100% So far I am talented enough to run my family successfully in all the spheres including finance,entertainment and relatives.Right now I have partnered in a business with an IT wizard.I do not have any experience in IT of that level.Though he finds me an asset of my other talents which he lacks miserably.So he he consider me an asset to his company and it works out well.So I have this talent of making my talent given the due respect and utilized.