Post with no repond

@maria_k (925)
Have you ever had any post with no respond? I had a couple. I don't knoe maybe it's a topic no one is interested or no one bother to answer. what about you?
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, I have had a few that there no responses to. I wished that I could re dig the discussion up and bring it back up so that I may receive an response to it.. I guess they were unaware of what I was asking..
@maria_k (925)
Yea! I know what you mean all discussion post here at mylot are serious topic for the author whether it's controverisl or not. I think you are poster or your friends maybe not aware of that or it's a topic they don't want to talk about
@wolfie34 (26792)
I have pages of them! Discussions that no one has responded too! They sit on the site totally useless! I wish we could delete them or at least edit them but sadly not and I can't even award best response or bring them to the front by adding to them. I think we all have responses that no one has replied to! They must take up so much space on the site.
@maria_k (925)
Wouldn'rt be nice if we could delete it? Yeah! you are right it just sitting there taking up space or maybe mylot has too many space. *smile* mylot don't care
Hi maria_k,I don't have discussions that are no responds.At least the lowest rate of my discussions respond is 1.I will think that will that people answer my discu8ssion before i start it,so i had never get 0 respond for my discussion.Maybe,i will get it one day.
@maria_k (925)
Having zero response topic is nothing. I just wonder why? I am curious to know what make your topic have lot of answer and the other less or zero. At leat this one is somewhat popular
@Calais (10900)
Yeah I have a couple of discussions with no replies from about 2 years ago...They sit there...lol.It dosnt worry me at all...
@maria_k (925)
Oh! topic with no respond does not worry me a bit. I just wonder why?