are you approachable parents?

@patzel88 (3311)
what will you do if you have a son needed you for his school problem? Will you give an attention when the teacher want to talk about your son's problem? Are you willing to have a meeting to the teacher? How approachable are you when it comes to your kids?
being a parents to my kids no matter how bad my kids is it is my responsibility to give attention to my kids ... in that way we let our kids feel that we are on their side supporting them but we have to discipline them too so we can raise them as a good person someday.... a child really needs attention from their parents because if you are a kind of parent that you don't care what your kids feel when you ignore nor always scolded them then your child may feel that they are worthless person... we really have to give attention no matter how busy we are we have to monitor our kids everyday we have to let them feel that we love them , we care them so much! happy mylotting!
@patzel88 (3311)
parents has a big responsibility to their kids to make sure that we are dealing them to have a good future but sometimes we could not guide them because of having many schedules that tend to forget the kids and parents give the responsibility to other people. I think you are good parents that you can handle your kids even you are busy and lots of responsibilities to do. You are a wonder mom.
@cjgrooms (4456)
I keep in contact with my childrens teachers. If my children are having problems i want to know about it, likewise if they are doing well I want to know that also.
@patzel88 (3311)
yes it is important to give some attention to our child about their studies if they are doing good our having cutting classes. we give them the best that we could and some kids dont understand why we are very concern about their studies.
@cupkitties (7372)
Yes, of course if I want the best for my children and do whats right for them. I will listen to what the teacher has to say and give them my own feed back and ask them questions.
@patzel88 (3311)
will i do the best what is right to finish his studies but sometimes i could not set a time to attend the meaning at school. thats the reason i was called to the teacher about my son's academic standing. and sometimes about his behavior at school.